THE CHANSIRI INTERVIEW THREAD - All posts about the interview in here please

Chansiri back on the fans

The criticism needs to be constructive.

Sometimes when I say things and people don’t believe me, what’s the point for me to talk?

Some hide behind names and when we invite them to forums etc they don’t come.

Sometimes I don’t understand. If you have something negative with me then we can talk and I explain.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Would be good if they were allowed to play. This is the thing, the chairman promised us entertaining attacking football. If this now is our new footballing philosophy, gawd help us

Well I did warn everyone about Monks style of football when it was first muted he would be the manager.  I'm with you on attacking football but sounds like DC is going down the pragmatism route. 

What I do like about Monk and it showed the other night and in other games when he have played well that we are more entertaining and effective when we press the opposition. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So far on the blame game...

EFL - tick
Other clubs trying to buy his players on the cheap - tick
Players - tick
Fans - tick

Steve Bruce - tick
Monk - no tick

lol

At least he took responsibility for the pts deduction

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

CHANSIRI ON STEVE BRUCE

He wanted to come. I told him ‘I don’t like your style’, you can’t finish my job. He said he was good enough.

I gave him the chance. If he hadn’t come to see me then he wouldn’t have the chance to come here.

He went to Newcastle because of us. If he didn’t come to Wednesday then he wouldn’t have gone to Newcastle.

Because he came to see me, that’s why he got the job! That’s a fact and he cannot say anything to that. You can ask him.

What the hell? 

This just gets better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Grandad

image.png.870ba7c8c979b3b5cac23570d6629217.png

I had a multi million deal signed up but fans negativity on social media made him pull out. Greggs the man.

They are nothing but scum and cretins, thats what they are.

Deja Vu.

CHANSIRI ON FANS NOT BEING AT GAMES

We can’t look too far. In this situation we can’t see what’s next.

We don’t know what’s going to happen.

If fans get used to not coming to games for maybe a year or two, then that may feel normal.

Then when we ask them to come back, some may not as they may get used to watching games on iFollow.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Well I did warn everyone about Monks style of football when it was first muted he would be the manager.  I'm with you on attacking football but sounds like DC is going down the pragmatism route. 

What I do like about Monk and it showed the other night and in other games when he have played well that we are more entertaining and effective when we press the opposition. 

We play better when the defenders are all fit...the pressing game should be a given and that's what Hughes said

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

Yeah thats got to be tough.

But I think empathy is pretty much a universal trait. Youve either got it or you aint. Regardless of language.

Difficult to pick up over a video and speaking in a foreign tongue and trying/struggling to find the right words.  But he seems an OK guy  he didn't mind when I went up to him after the game and shook hands with him  he was smiling and the look of fear quickly faded. lol 

• Haha 1