THE CHANSIRI INTERVIEW THREAD - All posts about the interview in here please

If those are the questions he was asked, it just shows that the majority of our fan base are stuck in the past, or the journo’s who selected the questions are. Why no questions about what we plan to do now, how we go forward. All I wanted from this was something to give me hope that we are heading in the right direction, but nothing really from the chairman on that front

1 minute ago, jonesy87shef said:

Of course they do. Everyone knows the power of social media nowadays.

However a company isn’t pulling out of a multimillion pound deal with a football clubs because of a few negative posts on social media. Unless it’s a firm that understands nothing about business or football in the slightest.

As others have said, our fan base is bloody tame compared to most. 

It is completely unrealistic for that statement to be true.

Companies also try and find these posts to get rid of them or put right any grievance to make customers happy and have a better looking customer service and social media department. It’s simple really. 

But if the company gave that as one of their reasons for not going ahead with the deal, wouldn't you want to know?  Or prefer for him him to keep it under his hat.

The company actually stated that to him.  But because it doesn't sit will with us we dismiss it as unrealistic.

I can understand why he is reluctant to chat to the the press if all we are going to do is look for gotcha moments or simply dismiss the bits we don't like.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don’t know. My people tell me that many fans want me to leave.

If you ask me, I don’t have the intention to sell.

If the fans want me to leave and to buy me out, I will sell for them.

I don’t mind. I know what I’m doing.

Dem ten bob millionaire's ...time to step up lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I told the coach last night I was disappointed about the appeal but it is better than nothing.

I always tell my people to do everything legal. That’s my policy.

The problem with our players is their mentality and consistency. I have told that to every coach who has come in.

But but but Garry said he’s brought in a great set of lads,  great attitude and strong mentality...

• Love 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I told the coach last night I was disappointed about the appeal but it is better than nothing.

The problem with our players is their mentality and consistency. I have told that to every coach who has come in.

Slammed the fans and players but backed the manager got to admit hes got it right here it's always been consistency with these players 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
10 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

I think it’s clear he’s not made for running a football club and struggled to recognise he needed real help.

However his money is keeping us alive right now and for that I’m grateful.

Yes, he put us in this position by spending foolishly ( without proper guidance) but I’ve yet to find anyone who can change the past.

Hopefully he learns from his mistakes

'Hopefully he learns from his mistakes'..thst phrase must have been spouted a million times

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I bet our players love playing for Chansiri. Leave the player assessment to the Manager FFS

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, TheOwlsofDodworth said:

Enough smoke and mirrors. The deal that's meant to be will be. 

Call that a little whimsy but striving above the station might lead to trouble. 

We are what we are. 

Cut the cloth accordingly. 

It was probably his family tuna business as the sponsors - would make sense on shirts - but I can understand why you think it may be fishy 😉

• Haha 1

Can we agree this comment about negativity on social media is rubbish. It's just ment to make those who criticise him and the club shut up. 

All clubs ALL clubs get the same negativity some far more. It's part of football. How does any club get deals done then! We are not only club who has challenged it's owner or manager EVER CLUBS FANS DO. Any business has yo expect that tp go on or how bad at business are they.......

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

If those are the questions he was asked, it just shows that the majority of our fan base are stuck in the past, or the journo’s who selected the questions are. Why no questions about what we plan to do now, how we go forward. All I wanted from this was something to give me hope that we are heading in the right direction, but nothing really from the chairman on that front

Switch the news on you might hear something about a worldwide illness.  Take your time, let it sink in. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's got to the point now where the journos need to do that thing where you pretend the line's gone funny and make a screechy noise, cut the camera off and go do somethhing else

Yeah..like find a new career...they never get to the bottom of anything