BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

30 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Nobody has had a go. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Shame the moderator seems to think that any opinion that is different from his is having a go. Just because that's your modus operandi please don't assume this is the case with others expressing an opinion. No matter right or wrong. 

I am sure dc would agree if the club was more successful he would have less bad feelings expressed towards him. 

What I feel is un called for is when people forget about the good he has done for the club. Also when blame for poor player performance and management team tactics are aimed towards him. 

Many of the people who slate him have no idea how to do a chairmans job and what it entails. The majority of those people would be unable to do the job any better. 

Anybody can spend money. Spending it wisely and progressing is a different story. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, Freshfish said:

You know Neil will get annoyed of you keep talking about the local press like that !!! Sheesh!! 

Booooo...DC never speaks to us...Yaaay he's speaking to us on Thursday  Boooo...he's not telling me what I want to hear about selling up and sacking Monk...Booo...doesnt he know how important I am on Owlstalk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣