BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

16 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Proving my point

Eh? Think you don’t understand. He needs the confrontation, aka figurative slap, for the financial mismanagement. I don’t watch your every post, so have no idea of your Chansiri ‘politics’, but seems to me you are defending him against any criticism. Your right of course, but narrow minded to oppose any other views. UTO.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ozzieowl said:

Heard selling to Geoff Sheard. 

Sounds more like he’s available for questions as a-pose to a statement.

Doubt sacking of Monk. Prob backing him and asking to give him chance to build team n gel etc.
Doubt selling up as got too many fingers int pie....ground ownership/elev 8/ D Taxis/ ground sponsorship/ shirt sponsorship etc etc etc. 
Doubt to announce owt bout point deduction cos isn’t it EFL that would announce first. 
Administration pointless as it’s his money. 
any new rich owners still can’t plough money in as limited. 

just be a nothing interview as feels about time was addressed.
- back monk. 
- nowt to report on points as yet but hopeful 
- refunds in progress

- back ifollow

- Look forward to fans back in stadium. 
- please back us when can 

- best interests of club at heart

- always honest with us 

- put as much money in as poss but hands tied. 

- blah blah blah

Think you have called it there. He's not gonna make any substantial announcement just a QnA session 

20 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

It's not an announcement.

He feels the need to show a bit of leadership in a tough time, so is making himself available to answer questions.

He does not know the questions / there is no script...he's just put some time aside to answer whatever they ask him

Yeah we aren't going to learn anything new.  Apart from where he is going to locate the new 70,000 stadium.

I’m sure some people will buy in to his spiel that he will come out with tomorrow. Forgetting the fact it is him and him alone that is to blame for us starting the season on -12. He will brush under the carpet our shocking form since Christmas, the fact we are still rock bottom and a long way off safety still, instead he will back Monk and say he is here for the long term. 

• Love 1

20 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

A bit like the person who posted above you having a go at the fans too for complaining about it

Nobody has had a go. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I am sure dc would agree if the club was more successful he would have less bad feelings expressed towards him. 

What I feel is un called for is when people forget about the good he has done for the club. Also when blame for poor player performance and management team tactics are aimed towards him. 

Many of the people who slate him have no idea how to do a chairmans job and what it entails. The majority of those people would be unable to do the job any better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1