BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

9 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I don’t think they do pal, the majority have made it quite clear they want him out 

Is he aware of that though ? Be interesting to know if he is, we may be about to find out 

Let's make one thing quitefucking clear... on here is not the majority...no where near it. How is he going to find out....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

Let's make one thing quitefucking clear... on here is not the majority...no where near it. How is he going to find out....🤣🤣🤣

He knows what gets said, 100%

5 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Let's make one thing quitefucking clear... on here is not the majority...no where near it.  

MAKE YOUR MIND UP FFS

Amazing how convenient it is for you Uberfans to whittle on about how if we complain on here about the 12 point deduction, being bottom of the league or god forbid the ticket prices, that we might drive the Chairman out with our hate etc

lol

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

After the initial tweet from Dom it’s looking more like this will just be a standard Q&A session with Chansiri, maybe confirming the appeal was unsuccessful and taking questions on where we go from here.  

At least we won tonight so that’s some positive news at last 

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

Chansiri knows exactly what is said on here. Why do you think his lapdog Paxo is off limits on here. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Great - was just about to go to bed and now I'm too upset to be able to sleep

Sorry I can’t help it. It’s an announcement about SWFC, every instinct in my body is telling me to expect the worse. It could be completely innocuous, he might be announcing new investment, a new membership program. It could be season ticket refund related. 

• Love 1

Heard selling to Geoff Sheard. 

Sounds more like he’s available for questions as a-pose to a statement.

Doubt sacking of Monk. Prob backing him and asking to give him chance to build team n gel etc.
Doubt selling up as got too many fingers int pie....ground ownership/elev 8/ D Taxis/ ground sponsorship/ shirt sponsorship etc etc etc. 
Doubt to announce owt bout point deduction cos isn’t it EFL that would announce first. 
Administration pointless as it’s his money. 
any new rich owners still can’t plough money in as limited. 

just be a nothing interview as feels about time was addressed.
- back monk. 
- nowt to report on points as yet but hopeful 
- refunds in progress

- back ifollow

- Look forward to fans back in stadium. 
- please back us when can 

- best interests of club at heart

- always honest with us 

- put as much money in as poss but hands tied. 

- blah blah blah

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1