BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

He's ultimately running the club and chooses which manager he employs and which players come to the club

Do you want him to be doing team talks, choosing formation, take the training sessions, do the physio then make the half time tea. 

Being responsible for a club does not mean that when something hasn't worked as hoped it is then your fault. 

DC is only human. He differs from all of us on owlstalk by having a large amount of money and is and gas put his money where his mouth is. Unfortunately he doesn't possess superhuman powers or a crystal ball. 

Comments like that show ignorance and zero understanding of the position he is in. 

I never once seen or heard dc not take the responsibility. 

Try answering this question honestly. After spending the amount of money on our beloved club would you not expect or at least hope for some respect and civility from supposedly like minded people who should have a certain goal in common with each other. 

If you genuinely say I wouldn't care or he should have thicker skin you then have totally failed to put yourself in his position. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Do you want him to be doing team talks, choosing formation, take the training sessions, do the physio then make the half time tea. 

Being responsible for a club does not mean that when something hasn't worked as hoped it is then your fault. 

DC is only human. He differs from all of us on owlstalk by having a large amount of money and is and gas put his money where his mouth is. Unfortunately he doesn't possess superhuman powers or a crystal ball. 

Comments like that show ignorance and zero understanding of the position he is in. 

I never once seen or heard dc not take the responsibility. 

Try answering this question honestly. After spending the amount of money on our beloved club would you not expect or at least hope for some respect and civility from supposedly like minded people who should have a certain goal in common with each other. 

If you genuinely say I wouldn't care or he should have thicker skin you then have totally failed to put yourself in his position. 

Keep doffing ya cap and bowing on your knees 

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

After spending the amount of money on our beloved club would you not expect or at least hope for some respect

There you have it folks 

Money buys Sheffield working people off and gets them bowing down on their knees grovelling with gratitude 

You don’t need to succeed, do anything properly or anything 

You just need more money than someone in Sheffield to buy ‘respect’ apparently 

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

I would like to add that I would like dc to sack monk. But if he doesn't then I will respect his decision as he has spent enough and willing to spend more for me to understand that there is other influences I do not not know about and he does what he thinks is best at this time for the club. 

Why is this so difficult for others to do.