BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Not if he doesn’t want to keep paying the bills it wouldn’t be 

Game Over 

That was my thinking unfortunately. If he cuts his losses that's how he does it I imagine although would be very soon after he has spent to bring people in.

We are totally up the creek. 

If dc has had enough we have a crap team a crap manager, no ground and no money. 

If he finally has had enough of being slated by fans after putting the most money in to the club than any other Wednesday chairman we are totally screwed. He has single handedly sponsored us and paid what ever the management needs to try and get promoted. 

I sure that the number of people who want dc out although they are very vocal but they are in the minority. The majority of people understand that without dc we would be in a worse position. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hirstys_achilles said:

The majority of people understand that without dc we would be in a worse position. 

I don’t think they do pal, the majority have made it quite clear they want him out 

Is he aware of that though ? Be interesting to know if he is, we may be about to find out 

Am not concerned if he chucks it in  

Who’s bothered bout keeping lights on anyway,  Owlstalk will do a charity bucket collection and get Strafford  to come save the day or something , no drama’s 

Edited by Guest

How lucky are Monk and Chansiri getting tonight’s result before Thursdays meeting! DC will probably just forget about our shocking form since Christmas, the fact we are still rock bottom on minus points and instead go for the fans not supporting him etc. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

How lucky are Monk and Chansiri getting tonight’s result before Thursdays meeting! DC will probably just forget about our shocking form since Christmas, the fact we are still rock bottom on minus points and instead go for the fans not supporting him etc. 

A bit like the person who posted above you having a go at the fans too for complaining about it

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

How lucky are Monk and Chansiri getting tonight’s result before Thursdays meeting! DC will probably just forget about our shocking form since Christmas, the face we are still rock bottom on minus points and instead go for the fans not supporting him etc. 

Come on lets enjoy it even for little while... Bask in the glory of three HOME points might be the last for quite a while.