WEDNESDAY Vs BOURNEMOUTH (omdt)

1 minute ago, Bagarri said:

SWFC instagram announces Tom Lee’s back and available tonight....no Tom Lee’s in the line-up 😂

But he wants players who can play week in week out. It ones he can play one week then bench the next

Edited by agentwalker

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

What an awful line up. People like Moses, Harris, Pelupessy and Kachunga really are shocking players. Just terrible. 

Harris is really good.

Problem is you are judging him as a LWB cos that’s where our fool of a manager plays him. 

He’s twice the player at RWB.

Its like people slagging Reach off when he plays CM or striker.

Harris and Reach are as good a RWB and LWB as you could reasonably wish for in the Championship. However, played at LWB and CM respectively they are poor. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

If I was Rhodes I’d go into Monk’s office and sheite on his desk.

Maybe he did. That would explain his preference for Marriott and Kachunga. 

I suspect you will find that the owner is deciding that Rhodes can't play. 

Getting rid of Monk won't save us. We have to somehow get rid of the owner as he seems determined to take us all the way down. The owner is far from stupid and he knows exactly what he's doing. 

2 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Got a HOT, bank your house on it bet for tonight.

Bet on Bannan to just hoof it straight from the kick off. Either straight to the keeper or a throw.

There's not a chance this will happen again. 

Surely no. 

To who would we be lumping it to. 

😱

12 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Harris is really good.

Problem is you are judging him as a LWB cos that’s where our fool of a manager plays him. 

He’s twice the player at RWB.

Its like people slagging Reach off when he plays CM or striker.

Harris and Reach are as good a RWB and LWB as you could reasonably wish for in the Championship. However, played at LWB and CM respectively they are poor. 

Kids - dont do drugs.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

I suspect you will find that the owner is deciding that Rhodes can't play. 

Getting rid of Monk won't save us. We have to somehow get rid of the owner as he seems determined to take us all the way down. The owner is far from stupid and he knows exactly what he's doing. 

He wouldn’t be getting 5 minute cameos if it was down to the owner and appearance triggers.

Monk obviously thinks Kachunga, Windass. Paterson and Marriott are better strikers than Rhodes.

From the Examiner Live website after the Wycombe defeat.

Monk still believes his team performed a lot better than their last two games against Rotherham and Luton Town, where they lost 3-0 and 1-0, respectively.

Monk said: "Much better than the last two, the lads ran their hearts out but we're lacking that killer edge. We dominated the game but we can't find that killer edge, that killing quality. It's just not going for us at this moment in time.

"We got into positions we wanted to get into. There's a lack of quality in those moments. We're suffering without that killer edge."

The Man is in total denial. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RockieOwl said:

No defenders on the bench. I guess Lees has a knock (again) but how can Monk not realise this may happen. Could have had Urhoghide or Brennan on the bench but played today instead

If one of the back 3 get injured or a red (like the last three games) surely he’ll pull Moses into defence and put Reach wide with Dele, Brown or Hunt in CM.