WEDNESDAY Vs BOURNEMOUTH (omdt)

6 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

From the Examiner Live website after the Wycombe defeat.

Monk still believes his team performed a lot better than their last two games against Rotherham and Luton Town, where they lost 3-0 and 1-0, respectively.

Monk said: "Much better than the last two, the lads ran their hearts out but we're lacking that killer edge. We dominated the game but we can't find that killer edge, that killing quality. It's just not going for us at this moment in time.

"We got into positions we wanted to get into. There's a lack of quality in those moments. We're suffering without that killer edge."

The Man is in total denial. 

I think I actually hate him.

WTF in the blue hell is he blabbereing on about.

• Like 1

Conflicting emotions, we desperately need the points but, imo, it would be in the best interests of the club for the manager to be replaced which is more likely with a loss. 

Ultimately it makes no difference what I think and you ain't going to win a football match if you cant score goals. 

0 - 2 loss tonight.

4 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Unforgiveable not to have a defender on the bench.  I hope I am proved wrong, but tonight I just cannot see anything less than being beaten by at least 4 goals.

Chopping and changing the side after each game, gives no-one any confidence. Long, difficult, fruitless night ahead.

Not sure we have one if Lees is injured.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I’m sure he just pulls names out of a hat when he names the team. What a crap starting line up again. WTF is Lees?

Monk out!

3 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

This is going to be painful, best we can hope for is 0-0. 

I honestly can’t see who is going to create in that line-up.

Think that's what Monks set up for trying to scrape a draw. 

Wasn’t going to bother tonight. Never felt so disinterested in Wednesday in my whole life ... 

Ive caved though at the last minute and paid for iFollow. Maybe I’m just a sucker for punishment or can’t help it as it’s in the blood.