• Windass
    • Pelupessy
    • Paterson
    • Marriott
    • Bannan
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Rhodes

The fact that the 2 leading candidates for MOM v’s Wycombe are our keeper and CB says it all. 

We could still be playing now and we wouldn’t score. Start with Rhodes, Jesus it could not be any worse than Patterson and Marriott, they look clueless and to be honest nothing like strikers. 

Bannan and Wildsmith the two candidates.  I gave it Bannan who drove and drove.

Anyone rate Marriott? At all? How did he get 81 minutes? Scratch that - how does he get 81 seconds?

Thought we deserved to win, let alone draw. But zero quality up front. So you don’t score. Always likely to give ONE great chance, and we did.

Reach and, to a lesser degree, Harris, finally provided dangerous crosses. If nothing else, let’s hope they stay on their strong foot.

Our goalkeeper was arguably our best player in a game our manager thinks we dominated against a team that have never won at this level, had lost 7 of their last 8 matches and haven't kept a clean sheet in even longer than we have been waiting for a home win. 

To be fair, I think there was effort today but we lack quality. I’ve said for weeks that our recruitment has been very poor - they are all tryers but no talent. 

Wildsmith, Bannan, Reach and Iorfa can say they had good games. Brown was decent when he come on. The others were poor or they aren’t good enough. 

• Like 1

Voted Wildsmith as he at least made a save or two. 

I also don’t think Paterson is all bad. He did get a half decent shot away and given something like service into the box might make a nuisance of himself. 

Marriott is a waste of a shirt I’m afraid. Like Stevie May without the running about. 

As pointed out our crossing is appalling but my god our corners are awful too!

We had 8 or so in the second half and not one resulted in the keeper having to make a save. Brown took one that hit the defenders knee! Even now at nearly 50 years old I recon I can still kick a ball over the first man and near the penalty spot FFS. 

I know it is a terrible and negative suggestion but I wonder how a reverse man of the match would look? (Eg who was our worst performer).

Marriott would be my choice. Probably a lovely lad and all that but would send him back to Derby and save the wages. 

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

We weren’t as bad as some are making out and we totally controlled the football but we are pathetic in the final third and that lies completely with Monk has his signings in forward positions have been dire.

Wildsmith 7 played well. Miles better than Calamity Cam

Harris 4 even I’m starting to think he needs a break

Palmer 4 never been a centre back

Iorfa 7 good to have him back. Better on the right of the three than centrally though

Borner 3 he’s crap. What the hell has happened to him?

Reach 4 powder puff again. I’d get rid in January 

Pelupessy 3 one good block but lost his man for the goal. Not his fault he’s crap

Bannan 5 probed but did nothing 

Windass 4 crap in midfield. Weirdly did better at wing back. Can’t cross though 

Marriott 2 he’s absolutely gash! He really is. I’m not sure what he’s supposed to be good at

Paterson 5 tries hard and one great strike but he’s gash. A poor mans Nuhiu!

Brown 5 tried but didn’t look fit

Kachunga 2 gash

Rhodes 1 utter gash. Did he actually touch the ball again. Wish he’d retire

Monk -10 eff off

Our so-called strikers seem incapable of challenging for the ball in the opposition penalty area, either on the ground or in the air. Absolutely shocking, and not only today. Also how we miss someone who can hold up the ball and lay it off (bring back memories ,anyone?}