The club say....Nothing

I'd hope that Chansiri is being quiet as he's looking for a replacement for Monk, having realised that at best we're going to struggle badly if he remains at the helm.

I wouldn't expect an announcement that he's looking to replace Monk.

I wouldn't expect an announcement on the points deduction as it's an ongoing legal case.

It's perhaps notable tho that he's not given Monk his public support, which you might expect a chairman to do right now.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Its as though our owner isn't in this bloody battle to stay alive.

Start of the season it was fans shouting for a siege mentality...devil take the hindmost , attack attack attack...8 games in its on its back and its not surprising the fans have turned...why?

Because Chansiri has said  sod all..Monks prattles out platitudes and the players tweet stuff like "See me at the end of the season"...what a load of twaddle...Half the f.ookers won't be here at the end of the season, half of 'em havent turned up for the bloody start of the season!!!...and still ..Silence

I don't expect Chamsiri to come out and say he's got a "Plan"...cos thats patently bloody ridiculous....but I expect either a vote of confidence in Monk..or the sacking of him, because this is just slow strangulation..but no..........................Silence

Its rudderless...The team?....Its slapstick comedy....Players out of position, formations all over the place...square pegs in round holes..

Silence

The old excuse of Hillsboroughs "Toxic" atmosphere..blasted outta the water by players who can't perform in an empty sodding theatre....Silence

BUT....

It speaks volumes......Its a clowns car falling to bits....

This^^^^
DC is either asleep at the wheel or genuinely does not give a stuff about the club. Humiliation Wednesday to a shybo team and Monk’s shrugging shoulder interview after has capped it off for me. Atrociously run club full of spineless mercenaries. Prove us wrong!

10 hours ago, pussface said:

Unless he’s throwing in the ‘£60million’ stadium in for free to sweeten the deal, I’m not sure how we’re actually buyable to be honest.

Not necessarily. New owners could quite easily agree a deal for the ground. How much a year from the sale is DC putting back into the club? Did he pay the full amount straight in or is it over a period of time. There are ways around the ground. 

Guest Hornsby
21 hours ago, jp1981 said:

Hopefully, DC is in the process of selling the club, hence why no vote of confidence, and the new owners want to bring in there own manager.

Maybe this is wishful thinking.

Derby about to be sold to squillionaires for sportswashing while we take a shallow bath.

Us, without 12 points deduction.

21 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The fact he’s not even addressed the 12 point deduction is disgraceful in my opinion. 

He can't comment until the appeal is completed...I thought that was made perfectly clear

Edited by daveyboy66
  • Like 1

On 30/10/2020 at 07:48, jp1981 said:

Not necessarily. New owners could quite easily agree a deal for the ground. How much a year from the sale is DC putting back into the club? Did he pay the full amount straight in or is it over a period of time. There are ways around the ground. 

You think DC would write off £30-40m?

No party will pay £60million for a £20-30 million stadium, and there’s no way DC could accept less as he’s secured debt against it.

On 30/10/2020 at 00:41, BRADDO said:

Do one DC.

What a stupid comment. All office staff and ground staff would be out of work never mind the players. We need his money or the club will go under. DC has made a mess of things but he is still putting money into the club we should be pleased, unless you want the club to fold.

Whatever you think of DC we are still need him on board until such time as some mega rich person buys him out. 

24 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

What a stupid comment. All office staff and ground staff would be out of work never mind the players. We need his money or the club will go under. DC has made a mess of things but he is still putting money into the club we should be pleased, unless you want the club to fold.

Whatever you think of DC we are still need him on board until such time as some mega rich person buys him out. 

We should be pleased? That he's taking us to the abyss and probably, beyond? 

On 29/10/2020 at 16:10, asteener1867 said:

Its as though our owner isn't in this bloody battle to stay alive.

Start of the season it was fans shouting for a siege mentality...devil take the hindmost , attack attack attack...8 games in its on its back and its not surprising the fans have turned...why?

Because Chansiri has said  sod all..Monks prattles out platitudes and the players tweet stuff like "See me at the end of the season"...what a load of twaddle...Half the f.ookers won't be here at the end of the season, half of 'em havent turned up for the bloody start of the season!!!...and still ..Silence

I don't expect Chamsiri to come out and say he's got a "Plan"...cos thats patently bloody ridiculous....but I expect either a vote of confidence in Monk..or the sacking of him, because this is just slow strangulation..but no..........................Silence

Its rudderless...The team?....Its slapstick comedy....Players out of position, formations all over the place...square pegs in round holes..

Silence

The old excuse of Hillsboroughs "Toxic" atmosphere..blasted outta the water by players who can't perform in an empty sodding theatre....Silence

BUT....

It speaks volumes......Its a clowns car falling to bits....

Fix yer gate

Guest Therealrealist

Let’s face it we all got new toys when we wer younger...played with them for ages then just got bored and moved onto something else..that’s what s happened imo