The club say....Nothing

24 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its as though our owner isn't in this bloody battle to stay alive.

Start of the season it was fans shouting for a siege mentality...devil take the hindmost , attack attack attack...8 games in its on its back and its not surprising the fans have turned...why?

Because Chansiri has said  sod all..Monks prattles out platitudes and the players tweet stuff like "See me at the end of the season"...what a load of twaddle...Half the f.ookers won't be here at the end of the season, half of 'em havent turned up for the bloody start of the season!!!...and still ..Silence

I don't expect Chamsiri to come out and say he's got a "Plan"...cos thats patently bloody ridiculous....but I expect either a vote of confidence in Monk..or the sacking of him, because this is just slow strangulation..but no..........................Silence

Its rudderless...The team?....Its slapstick comedy....Players out of position, formations all over the place...square pegs in round holes..

Silence

The old excuse of Hillsboroughs "Toxic" atmosphere..blasted outta the water by players who can't perform in an empty sodding theatre....Silence

BUT....

It speaks volumes......Its a clowns car falling to bits....

Monk still here .ffs..********

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its as though our owner isn't in this bloody battle to stay alive.

Start of the season it was fans shouting for a siege mentality...devil take the hindmost , attack attack attack...8 games in its on its back and its not surprising the fans have turned...why?

Because Chansiri has said  sod all..Monks prattles out platitudes and the players tweet stuff like "See me at the end of the season"...what a load of twaddle...Half the f.ookers won't be here at the end of the season, half of 'em havent turned up for the bloody start of the season!!!...and still ..Silence

I don't expect Chamsiri to come out and say he's got a "Plan"...cos thats patently bloody ridiculous....but I expect either a vote of confidence in Monk..or the sacking of him, because this is just slow strangulation..but no..........................Silence

Its rudderless...The team?....Its slapstick comedy....Players out of position, formations all over the place...square pegs in round holes..

Silence

The old excuse of Hillsboroughs "Toxic" atmosphere..blasted outta the water by players who can't perform in an empty sodding theatre....Silence

BUT....

It speaks volumes......Its a clowns car falling to bits....

I'm hoping for one of the owners random midnight missives.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, dr. benway said:

When was the last time we heard from Chansiri, apart from about the points deduction? Genuine question, I just tried looking back on the official site but gave up before I got to anything. 

Hopefully, DC is in the process of selling the club, hence why no vote of confidence, and the new owners want to bring in there own manager.

Maybe this is wishful thinking.

• Like 1

sadly it starts to look like the shine has gone from his new toy. 

we are not run well, sadly no board to question him, we are a dictatorship now and a bad one at that.

He won't let departmental managers get on with things, has to have final say on everything. I was told that when doing some work for the club 3/4 years back.

It's almost like a spoilt child acting like a little tin god. He has certainly lost the fans and cannot see how he can win them back. You can see why no decent managers would work for him

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Glenn59 said:

sadly it starts to look like the shine has gone from his new toy. 

we are not run well, sadly no board to question him, we are a dictatorship now and a bad one at that.

He won't let departmental managers get on with things, has to have final say on everything. I was told that when doing some work for the club 3/4 years back.

It's almost like a spoilt child acting like a little tin god. He has certainly lost the fans and cannot see how he can win them back. You can see why no decent managers would work for him

What about CC and Brucie?

Bruce was luck.....A bloke looking for a way back in...We were that....Fair play to Chansiri for getting him, but it was sheer circumstance and nothing to do with football acumen...Bruce let us down badly....He let the Chairman down badly....

Sheffield Wednesday are a naive footballing institution under Chansiri....

You can't fault his aims, the money he has put in, but its bloody NAIVE......Taking on the EFL under the wrong circumstances...I know Wolves and Villa did it, but they did it from a position of strength...We did it when the team was hapless and the club virtually rudderless...pick your bloody battles ffs!

WE. the fans are as bad...We cheered our heads off at the old Bailey when Mandaric took us over...It got us ONE f.ookin' season where were halfway back to where we wanted to be..What would the future have been if Mandaric hadn't gone for us?

Any bloody worse than it is at the minute?

I doubt it....but even in todays football climate..We tried to do it the right way, and us, the fans were proud of that 

NAIVE!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Guest Mcguigan
1 hour ago, dr. benway said:

When was the last time we heard from Chansiri, apart from about the points deduction? Genuine question, I just tried looking back on the official site but gave up before I got to anything. 

To be fair, he’s been very busy ironing on 5,000 Wednesday crests to the shirts.

I’ve heard that our “football executive” along with key Board Members and Stakeholders were holed up in a meeting at S6 late into the night!!!!!

An image was leaked to the press which confirms exactly that........headinsand_getty_crop_nov_2014_0.thumb.png.c2216a077d33fb33fbfaf05568e32716.png

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 4

Mr Chansiri will soon be the proud owner of a league club, this is going to cost him millions if he doesn't wake up to the fact that everything he has  done (with the exception of appointing Bruce) is wrong and he needs a drastic change of advisor and manager to take this clubbing the right direction.

If not he needs to sell up because time is fast running out for him.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Chansiri will only be deemed a success if we are a success on the field. 

We have, at best, built a midtable side with the resources we now have available due to our FFP fiasco.  We need a Top 2 squad to have a chance of a top 6 finish.

He can't square that circle.  None of us can. 

He's bought a football club in England without knowing anything about football and without building a team around him to bridge those gaps in his knowledge.   That's what being a millionaire through birth gets you; arrogance and incompetence.

Chansiri needs a miracle from this squad, and I don't think he's going to get it.  My worry and only worry is that him removing Hillsborough from Wednesday, and his signing up Wednesday to 30 years of repayments means that if Chansiri sinks, we sink too but much harder than him.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1