Team for Luton

Play Pelupessy = Lose, he's miles off championship level. We have no cover for Luongo, I would play Palmer (if fit) there in his absence.

It is an area Monk needs to address quickly with a defensive midfielder, worrying he didn't realise before losing Luongo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Millhouses said:

Play Pelupessy = Lose, he's miles off championship level. We have no cover for Luongo, I would play Palmer (if fit) there in his absence.

It is an area Monk needs to address quickly with a defensive midfielder, worrying he didn't realise before losing Luongo.

I am going to predict Pelupessy starting tomorrow and 3 points.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, 360wiseowl said:

Penney won’t play you watch

I named team that I want us to start and I believe would get us a win against Luton.

Knowing Monk, he will probably play wingers as full backs and speak about square pegs in square holes afterwards.

I have 0 believe in Monk and hope we will get a result despite him.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Millhouses said:

He’s a poor player at this level but in the absence of Luongo and Brown he’s better than the alternatives. I’ve seen nothing in Dele or Hunt.

Its Ok criticising a player, but if he’s the best of a bad bunch he has to play.

Not sure who will be fit but 

Dawson

Palmer Flint Van Aken

Harris                                                  Reach

Joey, Bannan, Brown

Paterson, Marriott 

9 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

Dawson

Urgohide      Flint       Van Aken

Harris  Palmer  Bannan  Reach  Penney

Peterson     Windass

i has actually forgotten all about Urhoghide. Interesting shout. He looked good in a couple of games but perhaps a bit out of his depth in a couple of others. Could well be worth a chance to show what he can do if others are out injured. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What I’d like to see: 

Dawson

Palmer Flint Van Aken Penney

Dele-Bashiru Pelupessy Bannan

Kachunga Paterson Reach

What it will probably be:

Dawson

Palmer Flint Van Aken

Harris Windass Pelupessy Bannan Reach

Marriott Paterson 

What I’d like to see: 

Dawson

Odubajo Flint Van Aken Penney

Harris Waldock Bannan Reach

Paterson Marriott

Dawson

Palmer Flint Van Aken

Harris Pelupessy Bannan Reach

Patterson 

Marriott Windass

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Millhouses said:

Agree with not playing Pelupessy. Don’t play Palmer either. Give Waldock a go he’s a defensive midfielder. Should have played instead of Hunt other night 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What I’d like to see: 

Dawson

Palmer Flint Van Aken Penney

Dele-Bashiru Pelupessy Bannan

Kachunga Paterson Reach

Dawson

Palmer Flint Van Aken

Harris Windass Pelupessy Bannan Reach

Marriott Paterson 

Not sure of the subs.....What, It, Will, Probably and Be... Are they some new uns???

5 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

How has Rhodes earned a start ?

Rhodes scored one goal from open play in two starts from which we took four points. We then took another four points and scored one goal from open play in the next four matches in which he didn’t start.  Unless I can't count (which is perfectly possible at my age).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Dawson will stay in. One half rick won’t see him out.

Palmer likely to be preferred to Moses. The other two pick themselves.

Pelupessy and Bannan should play behind the more attacking midfielder. Brown if fit, or hopefully Windass if not.

Harris got his first assist since Raquel Welch wore a sabre-tooth tiger print mini-dress. Reach got the assist v QPR and nearly scored v Brentford cutting in off the left....PLEASE MONK START THESE TWO RIGHT AND LEFT FOREVER. DONT EVEN CONSIDER OPTIONS.

Paterson is a must. A goal and a pen in his last two games - no debate here.

Who to partner him? Wouldn’t go near Kachunga. If Brown plays I expect Windass or Marriot up top. I’d start Rhodes of course.

My wish:-

Dawson

Palmer  Flint  Van Aken
Harris Joey Windass Bannan Reach

Rhodes Paterson

joey and rhodes a no from me

24 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Agree with not playing Pelupessy. Don’t play Palmer either. Give Waldock a go he’s a defensive midfielder. Should have played instead of Hunt other night 

Guess what Pelupessy is a defensive midfielder aswell.

The best young cm we got by a mile just got taken off at ht, because he was being left behind at this level. And you want to put a worse one in. I don't get it. Had Waldack even been at the level of Pelupessy he would have been in or around the team more by now.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MoorfOwl said:

Rhodes scored one goal from open play in two starts from which we took four points. We then took another four points and scored one goal from open play in the next four matches in which he didn’t start.  Unless I can't count (which is perfectly possible at my age).

My guess is he don't even make the bench at the weekend.

13 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Guess what Pelupessy is a defensive midfielder aswell.

The best young cm we got by a mile just got taken off at ht, because he was being left behind at this level. And you want to put a worse one in. I don't get it. Had Waldack even been at the level of Pelupessy he would have been in or around the team more by now.

Agree with you about Hunt. Been hung out to dry on here by some. Even seen him blamed for the first goal. He tracked his runner down the wing from a throw in , meanwhile Bannan was in no mans land, didn’t close down the shot and stood and watched Toney react to the rebound. And by the way Hunt is no defensive midfielder.

• Like 2