SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FC STATEMENT

I am not annoyed by the club being against some illegal streams that stops them receiving income.
Any business would want to stop something like this.

But I do agree with people about it all going quiet about the season ticket refunds.
I am certain we will get refunds in the end, I don't think the club are trying to keep the money and hoping we forget about it.
More like good customer service towards ordinary fans is a low priority at the cub.

52 minutes ago, Carbone said:

“However, some individuals hawk alternative streams that are not only morally wrong but illegal.”

Amazing. Morally wrong. Can the club do a poll to see what fans in the country think about the prices we as Wednesday fans are charged compared to other championship teams for tickets, memberships and shirts and then we can talk about what’s morally wrong?

We are charged smae as everone for ifollow.

41 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

We charge the same as every other club though....stop peddling the myth.

Seriously, all this "WAAAAH our prices are higher than everyone else's WAAAAH", is a load of boilo.cks.....FACT

Christ you took your time. Google alert not working? 

• Haha 1

Guest Therealrealist
9 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

They are wrong though!     

OK, I'll stop here but I guarantee somebody will be along within the next hour or so posting unsubstantiated stuff about SWFC charging the highest ticket prices in the league.

So which clubs charge more than £33 for their cheapest potd ticket? 

If I were Owlstalk I would be worried about running a service which provides offers advice on how to illegally stream media. If things are hotting up and in view of diminished funds they will be/ Could be interesting legal position for Owlstalk going forward.

Just now, Quist said:

If I were Owlstalk I would be worried about running a service which provides offers advice on how to illegally stream media. If things are hotting up and in view of diminished funds they will be/ Could be interesting legal position for Owlstalk going forward.

Hi,

We don't

Ta

Owlstalk Shop