SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FC STATEMENT

2 minutes ago, Carbone said:

“However, some individuals hawk alternative streams that are not only morally wrong but illegal.”

Amazing. Morally wrong. Can the club do a poll to see what fans in the country think about the prices we as Wednesday fans are charged compared to other championship teams for tickets, memberships and shirts and then we can talk about what’s morally wrong?

I think I'd rather fund the kind of people the old piracy videos warned us about than some of the people involved in running football clubs. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, oldishowl said:

Problem is the people complaining about this statement are probably the same ones who are complaining about not doing enough transfer business ......

Encouraging us to pay is one thing, but lecturing us about morals? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Morally wrong that I'm still owed £280, bearing in my mind it is now 20 months since I handed the cash over.

TBH. I get there point, money goes to the club. However they should pay the monies they owe to our supporters immediately. It's not like the club is a charity.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

The hypocrisy of the club spouting about what is morally wrong when we’re still waiting for refunds from last season won’t be lost on many.

Beat me to it mate. I think the club have a bare faced cheek talking about supporters denying the club funds when thousands of us are still waiting for our refund from last seasons St's. 

• Like 5