SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FC STATEMENT

14 hours ago, Hougoumont said:

Absolute rubbish. The iFollow service is as advertised and good value for £10. If you are having reception problems then I suggest you look at your browser, wifi, etc to find our what your problem is.

It’s crap value for money.

A ticket in this league should be £20-£25 at a club with a normal ticket policy.

23 home games - 230 quid to watch a stream at home? Really? Some season tickets cost that.

Should be £100 for the year maximum - if they improve the quality of the service too it would make it more attractive ie Pre and Post match analysis and some dedicated Wednesday bits. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, oldishowl said:

Problem is the people complaining about this statement are probably the same ones who are complaining about not doing enough transfer business ......

There has to a reason to complain on a daily basis. 
It is the law of owlstalk. 
Just wait til 5pm, even if we win.

Guest mrbluesky

Although I agree with what the club are saying, it’s pretty tough to take when we as a club have broken rules and ended up with a points deduction, and looking at further penalties.

I’ll take the clubs advice, and have decided to not bother watching us and thank you for saving me a tenner a week SWFC.

Wonder if our chairman will ever learn?

For any on here who do Just a handful of away games fact is £10 per game is nothing .. it’s probably 2 away days (train/match/beer/food/taxis) or 1.5 if ones a long distance London away day.

The frustrated season ticket refund brigade..

your not alone .. just a quick look

on twitter confirmed fans from

these clubs asking similar questions .. no conspiracy just delay .. 

forest fans still waiting

QPR fans still waiting 

derby fans still waiting

Leeds fans just started getting theirs for last season this week.

huddersfield fans still waiting

see there is a pattern here..

As for those taking advantage of streams and claiming their outrage by the suggestion it shouldn’t be questioned. 

Get over yourselves including the original poster. 

You know what your doing, by all means rationalise it to yourself by whatever means you want to justify it .. just don’t try and claim to others it’s all ok because you’ve not had your refund yet, or that the club is buying players for the squad so it ok.

Grow up and take responsibility for your choices.

• Thanks 1

I genuinely don't think a tenner is a bad price. When folk go out and get 2 coffees and a pastry each for summat similar in price.

In fact I hope in the fallout of all this there is the option to buy an away season ticket pass for folk in the UK.

Would happily pay 150 - 200 quid a season for that

5 minutes ago, mkowl said:

In fact I hope in the fallout of all this there is the option to buy an away season ticket pass for folk in the UK.

Would happily pay 150 - 200 quid a season for that

I think that could / should be an option as well.

Home matches  should Not be available though imho.

Post lockdown I think attendances maybe a beneficiary .. just to walk into a Hillsborough again the sounds, smells, noise and atmosphere will be a sight to behold. 

if this as not renewed your love for live sport then fine enjoy your couch or shopping mall on a Saturday .. I know where I want

to be! 

1 hour ago, Paul.. said:

£10 for low resolution, low bitrate, low framerate footage? Hells to the no!

I often find the quality of ifollow dips for short periods of the game or freezes entirely and buffers for a few seconds, but when I watch on Now TV through the exact same setup, it streams flawlessly and appears to be higher resolution, too.

Any idea why?

Guest Grandad
19 hours ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

We charge the same as every other club though....stop peddling the myth.

Seriously, all this "WAAAAH our prices are higher than everyone else's WAAAAH", is a load of boilo.cks.....FACT

That pr contact us up soon isn't it