SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FC STATEMENT

55 minutes ago, dowls said:

I think that could / should be an option as well.

Home matches  should Not be available though imho.

Post lockdown I think attendances maybe a beneficiary .. just to walk into a Hillsborough again the sounds, smells, noise and atmosphere will be a sight to behold. 

if this as not renewed your love for live sport then fine enjoy your couch or shopping mall on a Saturday .. I know where I want

to be! 

Interesting one as I was so fed up watching our games back in Feb - it felt a real chore that I hadn't missed it.

But I went and watched my lad play his first game for ages last weekend and enjoyed the live experience even if it was only u17 level. Got riled with the ref, bit of banter. Sort of got my mo jo back.

The day I prefer shopping then there is permission for me to be shot

2 hours ago, Paul.. said:

£10 for low resolution, low bitrate, low framerate footage? Hells to the no!

Surprises me people are complaining about the quality, on my laptop & tv it’s absolutely perfect!?! 👌🏼 

I had little faith in what I would get when I logged on to the first game, but I’ve been really impressed and not had a problem at all with any of the 9 games last season, or any of them this year. Absolutely spot on, just like any other TV game.

Suggest people check their own kit and connections before blaming the club.

17 minutes ago, slow83 said:

Surprises me people are complaining about the quality, on my laptop & tv it’s absolutely perfect!?! 👌🏼 

I had little faith in what I would get when I logged on to the first game, but I’ve been really impressed and not had a problem at all with any of the 9 games last season, or any of them this year. Absolutely spot on, just like any other TV game.

Suggest people check their own kit and connections before blaming the club.

Reading all the complaints really had me scratching my head because every one  have watched has been perfect.Absolutly brilliant coverage and worth every penny.

• Like 2

Guest mrbluesky
2 hours ago, dowls said:

For any on here who do Just a handful of away games fact is £10 per game is nothing .. it’s probably 2 away days (train/match/beer/food/taxis) or 1.5 if ones a long distance London away day.

The frustrated season ticket refund brigade..

your not alone .. just a quick look

on twitter confirmed fans from

these clubs asking similar questions .. no conspiracy just delay .. 

forest fans still waiting

QPR fans still waiting 

derby fans still waiting

Leeds fans just started getting theirs for last season this week.

huddersfield fans still waiting

see there is a pattern here..

Dem Blayades as well.

Guest mrbluesky
15 minutes ago, pioowl said:

Not only very kind but very wrong. It is excellent on my laptop.

He hasn’t got your laptop though.

Just now, pioowl said:

EH  ??????

it is

min 4 games a month = 40 quid

Where that might work out good value in the days you could all chip in and get mates around, a tenner to watch a match is a lot for the average fan

Overseas ifollow was 166 euro, even the individual match price is different? I would pay 150 quid without hesitation for a season pass

We get the same service so why the difference in prices?

Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 10.35.34.png

• Like 1

Well done to the Club on this one. Although we've been docked twelve points for our creativity, shall we say, there is only one true creator and the Club is trying to save all our soles from the Rapture, all for £10 a match.

If Wednesday is your religion as you claim, do not commit blasphemy.

1 hour ago, pioowl said:

Reading all the complaints really had me scratching my head because every one  have watched has been perfect.Absolutly brilliant coverage and worth every penny.

I've watched every game on ifollow since March and enjoyed 2 or 3.  Nothing to do with the quality of the stream though.  God the football has been hardwork.

Today I'm seriously considering whether it's worth the £10 or not.

Guest Willow Owl
3 hours ago, dowls said:

For any on here who do Just a handful of away games fact is £10 per game is nothing .. it’s probably 2 away days (train/match/beer/food/taxis) or 1.5 if ones a long distance London away day.

The frustrated season ticket refund brigade..

your not alone .. just a quick look

on twitter confirmed fans from

these clubs asking similar questions .. no conspiracy just delay .. 

forest fans still waiting

QPR fans still waiting 

derby fans still waiting

Leeds fans just started getting theirs for last season this week.

huddersfield fans still waiting

see there is a pattern here..

I have a Millwall mate and they haven’t had there’s neither.

its not ideal, but looks like majority of clubs are in the same boat.

People also having a pop regarding the statement, Millwall have accused anyone of using IPTV if stealing from the club. 

22 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I've watched every game on ifollow since March and enjoyed 2 or 3.  Nothing to do with the quality of the stream though.  God the football has been hardwork.

Today I'm seriously considering whether it's worth the £10 or not.

I think that every week and then always end up buying it 5 mins before kick off

1 hour ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

I tried ifollow once....

Paid my 10er and then found out i couldn't cast it to big tv had to watch on phone and no commentary was shocking.Never again...

So unless i can watch on big tv with big light off afyer ive done a big shop wi Mrs then its not for me.......

Its crap...

UTO

I have Apple stuff so can just use Airplay if you have  that?

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, pioowl said:

Think some of it might be the speed of broadband in some places. Normal reaction when screens freeze block at always blame the programme when it will 99% be local internet issues. Mine has been great on blip when virgin drops out but not clubs fault.