SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FC STATEMENT

I'm glad the club is finally taking a moral stand on todays most important issues.

Looking forward to the debate on the morality of having a royal family who can't be criticized when the next Thai King dies, or are we vigiling again?

Just now, fingyfop said:

I'm glad the club is finally taking a moral stand on todays most important issues.

Looking forward to the debate on the morality of having a royal family who can't be criticized when the next Thai King dies, or are we vigiling again?

Sounds like a dance craze.

Vigil it, just a little bit.....

Well if they receive 100% of all profits then maybe they should use some of that money to either: 

Improve the quality of the match recording, get better (unbiased) commentary, better camera angles and improve the all round tv experience

OR (and IMO more importantly) start to issue cash refunds to those who worked hard to pay for their season ticket last year.

13 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Some nerve..The EFL trying to make supporters feel guilty about what they interpret as "Morally wrong"..Is like me trying to shove 2lbs of butter up a sparrows  ar*e with a red hot needle!!

Buttered sparrow sounds so French cuisine.

best thing what could happen going forward is if internet went down and then supporters might be allowed back in even in reduced numbers , i think the gov and football now see showing games on tv and on net as a replacement for paying supporters , could be years before we are allowed in if everyone accepts the i follow option etc. i accept just at min like most do watching via ifollow etc but most clubs only care about cash rather than supporters missing out .