The secret to Rhodes’ goal scoring form

I think Jordan is very much a confidence player at this point in his career, as opposed to when he was younger and he knew he had the pace. As a player gets older it's a case of being in the right place at the right time which can be worth a couple of yards. An arm around him from a fellow striker ( Beatie) to say yes you  still have it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Jim said:

If he stays in and around the box most of the time and we can get the ball to him often enough then there is a chance he can be more effective than he has been so far for us?

Ime 63 if i was in the 6 yard box regularly  ime pretty sure i could hit double figures this season Jim LOL (just kidding)having said that these days i have a job getting near any ****ing 'Box'

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Jim said:

If he stays in and around the box most of the time and we can get the ball to him often enough then there is a chance he can be more effective than he has been so far for us?

Agreed, but he did seem to keep getting caught off side in the Walsall match. Maybe if he works on the timing of his runs then he can be a more effective outlet, stretching the game and taking chances.