All premier League are on free to air , championship as far as I know are free to season ticket holders midweek and home matches....away games on a Saturday are for some reason not available for free but you will be able to pay £10 for ifollow pass.

Anyone else confirm this ?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Watto said:

All premier League are on free to air , championship as far as I know are free to season ticket holders midweek and home matches....away games on a Saturday are for some reason not available for free but you will be able to pay £10 for ifollow pass.

When you say midweek and home matches free do you mean via ifollow 

39 minutes ago, General_Grievous said:

Sorry if I’ve missed it but is there any coverage on the tv for Saturday’s match, are st holders still given ifollow or anything, or sky showing it? Cheers

You can buy the full match live on ifollow for a tenner 

56 minutes ago, S25OWL said:

Thats not what Ifollow emailed to me.  I asked if they did a season ticket and they replied only on audio.  They couldn't do a video linked on as sky were showing all saturday matches on TV.  This meant they could only show midweek matches, which you could buy for £10 a match.  They won't do a midweek season pass for bulk matches. From the horses mouth. (Ifollow)

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, General_Grievous said:

Sorry if I’ve missed it but is there any coverage on the tv for Saturday’s match, are st holders still given ifollow or anything, or sky showing it? Cheers

www.bravotv.uk 

3 hours ago, oldishowl said:

When you say midweek and home matches free do you mean via ifollow 

Yes, as long as the club confirm it - its an EFL approach:

https://www.efl.com/news/2020/august/all-sky-bet-efl-matches-available-on-tv-or-online/

3 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Won’t all games just be on the red button? 

No.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Won’t all games just be on the red button? 

This is sky don't forget. They aren't a charity. 

Hold on a minute... I’ve just paid a tenner to ifollow for match on Saturday... surely that’s to watch it?!? Never used the service before. If I’ve paid a tenner for audio only I’ll be proper angry mad! lol 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Watto said:

They're on Sky and BT Sports, I think you need to subscribe to these channels.