Nuhiu > Kachunga

23 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I liked Dave (and would have him back) but isn't Kachunga more of a wide player? Can't say I'd rather play Nuhiu in the same position.

I always felt that other players played better when Dave was there, especially when he came on as a sub.

But it's unfair to compare this bloke to Dave.

Guest Grandad
17 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Just watched his 15 league goals for Hudds and 9 of them are headers wearing the number 9 shirt. Mobile centre forward as much as a winger I'd say.

Yes but apart from that hes played out wide

33 minutes ago, Shooba said:

For all those Nuhiu haters out there, we've just signed a striker who has a worse record than him in English football.

117 appearances 

16 goals.

Welcome to three years of Kachunga bashing from the Owlstalk faithful

He was deployed at lot as a right winger at Huddersfield but before played predominantly as a striker

Just now, Grandad said:

Yes but apart from that hes played out wide

100+ games playing centrally and we dont play with wingers so I'm hoping he plays up top. Look's decent in the clip too - Youtube giving footy fans hope is a real thing! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Kachunga has played predominantly at a RW and 2 of those seasons were in the PL which is clearly not his level. 

At Championship level he’s scored 15 in 78. Not bad for a winger. Compare that to Harris who has 8 goals in 100 at Championship level and Adam Reach 26 goals in 262 and it doesn’t look too bad a signing.

Oh don't start being optimistic and factual FFS!!!

Hate, hate, hate that's the agenda!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can't compare the goalscoring stats of a winger to a striker

Kachunga played out wide most of his time at Huddersfield

Those obsessed with Nuhiu, it was time for him to move on, he had been here about 8 years. Kachunga might turn out to be worse, who knows? But fresh faces and a squad reshuffle was needed

OMG the lovin for Nuhui.... Get a room.

Clearly he has been at the club a while, is not getting any younger and if we could sign him for a year on less wages then I would say yes but clearly he would not accept this. 

Kachunga is more of a wide player, although I worry he is too much of a fernando where he doesnt actually fit in anywhere.

Monk's recruitment has been odd to say the least.

Edited by catdog1121

18 minutes ago, dani_armo said:

So basically he's got a similar goal record to Nuhiu even tho he's played out wide and at a higher level?

I'd say that's an improvement then 

Definitely

I don't get our fans' obsession with Nuhiu, he did a job during his time with us but anyone would think he was a messiah the way some are going on about him

Im delighted we are finally moving on and getting rid of the raft of deadwood we had, replacing them with some pace and strength. Hopefully there is some mental strength and fight amongst them as well. 

This is the first time we've had a clear out since Carlos first season, its long overdue and I fully welcome the change of faces. Welcome Kachunga! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Just watched his 15 league goals for Hudds and 9 of them are headers wearing the number 9 shirt. Mobile centre forward as much as a winger I'd say.

It’s 2020 ffs...what has his number got to do with it

Wondering what you thought to Wildsmiths performances that year he played right back 

or the decision to play Hirsty at centre back in the cup final?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Shooba said:

For all those Nuhiu haters out there, we've just signed a striker who has a worse record than him in English football.

117 appearances 

16 goals.

Welcome to three years of Kachunga bashing from the Owlstalk faithful

I’m one of Nuhiu’s biggest fans but the fact is that he’s left now pal.  Let it go; let’s move on and welcome Kachunga into our club.