Nuhiu > Kachunga

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

All players will suffer the abuse but lets give him a chance first. No point comparing anyone to past players. It's done now. We move forward and look at the new team. 

But without nostalgia, football is nothing!

• Haha 1

Kachunga has played predominantly at a RW and 2 of those seasons were in the PL which is clearly not his level. 

At Championship level he’s scored 15 in 78. Not bad for a winger. Compare that to Harris who has 8 goals in 100 at Championship level and Adam Reach 26 goals in 262 and it doesn’t look too bad a signing.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Shooba said:

For all those Nuhiu haters out there, we've just signed a striker who has a worse record than him in English football.

117 appearances 

16 goals.

Welcome to three years of Kachunga bashing from the Owlstalk faithful

Apart from the fact that Kachunga has being played out wide as a winger and not as a striker you were ALMOST sounding knowledgable

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I liked Dave (and would have him back) but isn't Kachunga more of a wide player? Can't say I'd rather play Nuhiu in the same position.

Just watched his 15 league goals for Hudds and 9 of them are headers wearing the number 9 shirt. Mobile centre forward as much as a winger I'd say.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Kachunga has played predominantly at a RW and 2 of those seasons were in the PL which is clearly not his level. 

At Championship level he’s scored 15 in 78. Not bad for a winger. Compare that to Harris who has 8 goals in 100 at Championship level and Adam Reach 26 goals in 262 and it doesn’t look too bad a signing.

One in five is a decent return in that position, and probably the best we are likely to get in our predicament.

If he collars, that's the main thing.

We've had too many slackers in this outfit for too long.

Dave didn't score many, but he did cause havoc in the opposition penalty box because of his size.

And, when on form, his touch was OK.

Listen, I think Monk should have been sacked, but he's still here.

Even I think that he should be able to bring in his own players, so if he wants Dave out and this bloke in then so be it.

• Like 3