FF training with Watford

Guest mrbluesky

18 hours ago, full fathom five said:

So your not confident🤔 How about Monk's mistakes??? How much time do you afford a manager who's been damn lucky to have had nearly a full season and still not shown any signs he's anywhere near to solving our woes. More lives than a cat has Monk, but time also has a habit of catching up with most men  he will get found out and he will have cost us valuable time and resources we haven't got!!!

Confident? ime a SWFC supporter FFS!!!..next Q..Not again...  give it a rest....tiresome  Lol....Monk tripped over the team & tactic sheet did he,to get us to third??,,Come on mate,we will know soon enough if the Clubs fortunes will turn.I expect to see progress,on the second half of last season,a plan being worked on the pitch,& part of that journey may well see us chop & change till we find a systym that works for us.

Monks still limited in many area's so we will have to be patient,& see what develops on the pitch.Hopefully we can discuss things than,in a more rational & less dogmatic manner,as Wednesday supporters..(dogmatic refers to both viewpoints!!) not just those who share your view..

Leave last seasons second half where it belongs...In the history books.....Lets focus our energy on the coming season,& wait and see..

Edited by parajack
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Manwë said:

The reactions in this topic show that fans will accept any old poo as long as it's done with a love heart hand gesture and a picture of a cat wearing a Wednesday shirt on social media.

Not only will fans accept it, they'll pay for it.  Several hours work wages to pay to be there in the hope of seeing the love heart hand gesture come out.   Forget the performance, forget it all, just show me a smile please darling.

Kissing the badge FFS, you missed kissing the badge! lol

• Like 1

On 31/08/2020 at 01:13, full fathom five said:

😀 and WTF do you think our season will be like??? give me ******** strength. I love your belief but fizz me it's severely misplaced.

Ours could be much worse,i dont know,but  my comment referred to them looking at bringing back potentially a player who left 5 years earlier,and who frankly is nowhere allegedly near his best...Doesn't in my view show the right ambition to the fans to mount a challenge to go back to the Premier...in one go.

Ime not so sure my belief is misplaced.I expect a season of hits & miss'es as Monk tries to put together a team that can gell together,& get some points on the board.

If im'e honest i thought myself the belief amongst  some of the fan base, that the aging under performing squad we had before(and still do have,lets not forget in many respects) could mount a realistic challenge to win Promotion was misplaced.

Compare our possible starting 11 with the team that was in the play off final and only Barry Bannan gets in the 2016 team. 
This squad is relegation fodder before you subtract 12 points. 

FF refusing to play at Norwich was the start of a decline that was masked by the 2017 run to 4th place. 
If I ever meet him I will nick his bike I tell thi

On 30/08/2020 at 12:59, Dizzys Dad said:

Well and truly shafted us for 3 years and still some on here love him. 

Bearing in mind, the treatment of other players. WTF is wrong with you lovers.

Same clueless brain donors who want to smoke the Clown off and think he's the best manager we've ever had.

• Haha 1

On 31/08/2020 at 09:31, TrickyTrev said:

No doubt he will sign for Watford and he will be an excellent signing. When Forestieri wants to be he is a very good player at this level.

This however is entirely dependant upon whether he can be bothered or not and I think now it was clear for all to see that he’d lost interest in playing for us a long time ago.

Refusing to play, failure to hit the levels he achieved that first season consistently, that training ground “incident” with Sam Winnall, not pulling his weight in training, the ban for racial abuse....

Regardless of how well Forestieri does at Watford the club and fans should be under no illusions that getting this poisonous little element out of our dressing room was entirely the right thing to do, it’s just a shame we weren’t able to get a fee in order to recoup some of the wages we wasted on him.

I’ve noticed people mentioning the Winnall incident and the alleged racial abuse.

How do we know who was to blame for the Winnall incident? I suspect training ground bust ups are common and some people are using this as a stick to beat him with.

Finally the alleged racial abuse? In my opinion it was a disgrace that he was banned when he was found not guilty in a court of law.

On 31/08/2020 at 08:50, bladeshater said:

Yes whilst he was on loan to Norwich he couldn't be available and like he said at the our dressing room wasn't an ideal place to be 

Whilst he has been at Hillsborough he as always made himself available unlike forestiera Fletcher Abdi Boyd Hutchinson Jones and a few more

He might have made himself available, but produced very little on the pitch. Did he make himself available to take a penalty in the playoffs?

44 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

I’ve noticed people mentioning the Winnall incident and the alleged racial abuse.

How do we know who was to blame for the Winnall incident? I suspect training ground bust ups are common and some people are using this as a stick to beat him with.

Finally the alleged racial abuse? In my opinion it was a disgrace that he was banned when he was found not guilty in a court of law.

Forestieri was suspended by the club, Winnall wasn’t.

Edited by TrickyTrev

1 hour ago, sexpistol said:

Good morning Fernando 😂 He is a bell end who has taken us to the cleaners you can't defend him.