FF training with Watford

Guest mrbluesky

1 hour ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Thought that Jordan was reported to  want to stay at Norwich after spending a season there on loan  , hardly being available that is it !! . 

1 hour ago, Therealrealist said:

Correctamondo..he alluded to a bad dressing room at s6...think there’s been a few bully boys at our place last few years

These are the exact words Rhodes was widely reported as saying in an interview in the Norwich Evening News. Stretching it a bit to say he meant there was a bad dressing room and bullies at Hillsborough.

"This football club (Norwich City) has a great way of having the players, the staff and the fans having that such close-knit bond with one another and it’s quite special actually,” he added.

“You don’t experience that too often at some clubs so it’s a great club to be at"

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Owlsend said:

No disrespect to Fernando wish him all the best but I think the best from him has sailed along time ago 

Whoever signs him will be getting the mediocre midfielder now Four years ago I’ve been tearing my hair out If it was the same situation .

I’ll be so disappointed in losing a fantastic player.

now He be lucky to get 7  games in a Row before getting injured ....

As a person  wish him all the best as a player I wish him all the best .

when he goes the majority of Sheffield Wednesday fans will wish him all the best in his future endeavours

This. Saw a LOT of positivity from Watford fans on twitter over him signing. Which some of which I get: free signing, previously excellent for them, large affection for the club and likewise from the fans for him.

Not one of them brought up whether he has been any good since he left or wanted to keep in view how much he has milked this club for money and good will.

11 hours ago, parajack said:

No comparison really is it?...as many including me dont want either....Just so happens Monk cant change JR out,so may have to play him...thats why i hope people realise Monk still has a major job on,dealing with other peoples past alleged 'mistakes'.....

Coming season is likely to be one of trial & error,and trying to get the squad gelling together....may not happen at once....got to give our manager time...The S6 manager go round must stop...time doesn't mean 6,or 12 matches..

So your not confident🤔 How about Monk's mistakes??? How much time do you afford a manager who's been damn lucky to have had nearly a full season and still not shown any signs he's anywhere near to solving our woes. More lives than a cat has Monk, but time also has a habit of catching up with most men  he will get found out and he will have cost us valuable time and resources we haven't got!!!

11 hours ago, 83owl said:

We need to be signing players who can actually play football for us, not spending 30k a week on a professional skipper.

No we need a manager who plays our best players instead of Pelupessy ect. but our manager isn't big or good enough to get the best out of the tools we have at his service, oh for a manager who can handle so many different attitudes like when we have been successful before wether it be TC, Bannister  Hirst, Waddle, Paulo ect. They were players in a team that gave us an edge IF managed right. Managers like Monk, Jos, Jewell,  Wilson ect will always fail.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SiJ said:

One great season, one ok season marred by him refusing to play and then a handful of notable appearances since.

30 years of age with a questionable attitude, so much so Bannan called him out a few months back for his poor training.

All the talent in the world, but he's ended up having a bang average career considering his level of ability. Who knows, perhaps he goes to Watford and it clicks again, but I'd pretty underwhelmed with bringing him in as a Watford fan.

A proper manager would get the best out of him  but we haven't got one of them.

15 hours ago, Brissy-owl said:

Dont understand why fans still banged on about him, no matter how good a player is, once they refuse to play and show a bad attitude get gone... 

Agreed and if he'd tried that stunt under any of Jack Charlton, Howard Wilkinson, Ron Atkinson or even Trevor Francis he would have been gone.

It must be great to have never made a mistake in life. Jesus I’ve made loads, and paid the price.

i don’t get all the negativity towards FF. He has been one of the most exciting and frustrating players we have had in the last twenty years. 

I wish him all all the best wherever he goes, and chose to remember the good times.

• Like 2

Says a lot about his reputation that the best he can get is a trial.

Our best bit of business of the summer so far to get the waster out of the club.

No doubt his summer holidays will be extended until Xmas as usual, when he'll pick up a mystery injury and be out until February.

Taken millions out of our club and put very little in. Should have been moved on 2 years ago at the latest.

Leech, along with Fletcher.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Thought that Jordan was reported to  want to stay at Norwich after spending a season there on loan  , hardly being available that is it !! . 

Yes whilst he was on loan to Norwich he couldn't be available and like he said at the our dressing room wasn't an ideal place to be 

Whilst he has been at Hillsborough he as always made himself available unlike forestiera Fletcher Abdi Boyd Hutchinson Jones and a few more

• Like 2

5 hours ago, full fathom five said:

And Rhodes aren't???? give your head a wobble

Think you need to stop watching dvds of the wembley play off season because since then FF did flip all for this club. A player who has wasted his talent and lost what should have been his best years in controversy and mediocrity. Think your head needs the wobble to get in the world at present not 4 years past.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Think you need to stop watching dvds of the wembley play off season because since then FF did flip all for this club. A player who has wasted his talent and lost what should have been his best years in controversy and mediocrity. Think your head needs the wobble to get in the world at present not 4 years past.

Spot on. Took a huge wage and contributed nothing for years.

Too many of our fans live in sentimental fluffy land.

Remember, while he's lived his millionaire lifestyle, we've paid the highest prices in the country to watch total shiite.

Good riddance.

• Like 6