FF training with Watford

Guest mrbluesky

On 30/08/2020 at 13:01, parajack said:

Means nothing....Players sometimes train with Clubs to get match fit,...& than move on....if he impress's maybe he will get a deal,but as he came from there what, 5 years ago was it?...I would imagine it would be a step backwards for the Club..

Exactly, it means nothing. Didn't wilf boney train with us a little while last year just to help get fit again whilst looking for a new club. 

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Maybe a name change to MrBedsky ?

I'll get mi Dressing Gown .......

Took a bit, but I got there lol

Definitely not him buddy

I can understand why Watford are having a look at him - due to the likely exodus of all their forwards other than perhaps Gray and Quina (nobody seems to know what Wellbeck will/can do) - although they have just signed Glenn Murray on loan and brought in one of their multiple signed players who play around the globe - Luis Suarez (no, not THAT one!)

But i think FF may well end up at Udinese

I know a lot of people seem to have Watford as favourites for promotion but the balance of their side could be obliterated by players not wanting to pla in the championship

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, scram said:

Definitely not him buddy

I can understand why Watford are having a look at him - due to the likely exodus of all their forwards other than perhaps Gray and Quina (nobody seems to know what Wellbeck will/can do) - although they have just signed Glenn Murray on loan and brought in one of their multiple signed players who play around the globe - Luis Suarez (no, not THAT one!)

But i think FF may well end up at Udinese

I know a lot of people seem to have Watford as favourites for promotion but the balance of their side could be obliterated by players not wanting to pla in the championship

He won’t be goin to Italy..he told me he wants to stay in the London area

Maybe if he can get a club

Might be Watford?

Otherwise i can't see many clubs in the area screaming out for him - not really gonna go to one of the premier clubs

Can't see him being the right type of player for either QPR or Brentford 

Don't really see him at Orient 

Millwall it is then!

38 minutes ago, scram said:

Maybe if he can get a club

Might be Watford?

Otherwise i can't see many clubs in the area screaming out for him - not really gonna go to one of the premier clubs

Can't see him being the right type of player for either QPR or Brentford 

Don't really see him at Orient 

Millwall it is then!

He’s exactly the type of player Reading would happily throw a ton of cash at.