FF training with Watford

Guest mrbluesky

Means nothing....Players sometimes train with Clubs to get match fit,...& than move on....if he impress's maybe he will get a deal,but as he came from there what, 5 years ago was it?...I would imagine it would be a step backwards for the Club..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, modboy said:

Brilliant free transfer for someone

Wont be 'free' as such though will he? Not if his alleged wage demands are what they were at Hillsborough..going to cost someone allegedly 1 Million plus a Year...What has he done to justify that in recent Years?...

• Like 3

No disrespect to Fernando wish him all the best but I think the best from him has sailed along time ago 

Whoever signs him will be getting the mediocre midfielder now Four years ago I’ve been tearing my hair out If it was the same situation .

I’ll be so disappointed in losing a fantastic player.

now He be lucky to get 7  games in a Row before getting injured ....

As a person  wish him all the best as a player I wish him all the best .

when he goes the majority of Sheffield Wednesday fans will wish him all the best in his future endeavours

• Like 1

Just now, full fathom five said:

Would prefer to still have him here rather than Rhodes

No comparison really is it?...as many including me dont want either....Just so happens Monk cant change JR out,so may have to play him...thats why i hope people realise Monk still has a major job on,dealing with other peoples past alleged 'mistakes'.....

Coming season is likely to be one of trial & error,and trying to get the squad gelling together....may not happen at once....got to give our manager time...The S6 manager go round must stop...time doesn't mean 6,or 12 matches..

• Like 3