FF training with Watford

Guest mrbluesky

13 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Not in same breath never mind class. 

Finished at Wednesday in exactly the same way, long before they left...

I remember sitting in the North Strand for the 100th anniversary of the first game at Hillsborough against Everton. (September / October 1999 I guess) I believe it was Carbones first appearance for Wednesday since his none appearance at Southampton. 

He came on as sub in the second half and the atmosphere was vile. Wednesdayites stood up arguing in the stand. May have even been a couple of punches thrown. 

Back in the day when people gave a Sh1t3 about players stealing a wage. 

Edited by Ozymandias Owl

5 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

I remember sitting in the North Strand for the 100th anniversary of the first game at Hillsborough against Everton. (September / October 1999 I guess) I believe it was Carbones first appearance for Wednesday since his none appearance at Southampton. 

He came on as sub in the second half and the atmosphere was vile. Wednesdayites stood up arguing in the stand. May have even been a couple of punches thrown. 

Remember his nickname GLB but was a real talent at top level unlike FF who was a talent at championship level every now and then.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

If that was FF now the crowd would probably have chanted for him and booed the player he replaced.

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, Paul.. said:

Don't care about ex players, we need 7 new ones of our own, far more important!

You cared enough to comment x

2 hours ago, parajack said:

Wont be 'free' as such though will he? Not if his alleged wage demands are what they were at Hillsborough..going to cost someone allegedly 1 Million plus a Year...What has he done to justify that in recent Years?...

Alleged by who?   Links?

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

Alleged by who?   Links?

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

Alleged by who?   Links?

No body allowed to have an opinion without referencing ,well someone elses opinion?....cos unless your quoting direct from the 'source',thats what it is,isnt it?......off the record remarks,rumour,'hints'....Do we really have to rehash the S6 wages debate,all over again?....we are not insiders,its a forum, we express an opinion,based on whats gone before....reasonable i think..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, helmut_rooster said:

Nuhiu did it for 7 year.

That’s not really true is it - Nuhiu was allegedly on a much lower wage than FF and always gave 110% - never took the p**s, unlike FF.

In terms of value for money, Big Dave served us much better than FF.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

He used to get better the longer he was out injured/sulking for many on here. If he signs for someone else he’ll he Ronaldinho within months. Vastly overrated by a success starved fanbase desperate for a hero. 

• Like 3