FF training with Watford

Guest mrbluesky

2 hours ago, George said:

He’s a ********. Watford are welcome to him. To be honest if he was serving in MacDonalds I’d go to Burger King. ********.

To be fair I am partial for a burger king anyway....Please do not let him work there because I do fancy a McDonald’s.......

Anyway I don’t think I have to worry he probably refused to turn up Lol

Edited by Owlsend
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, KernowOwl said:

The fact that he’s only training with Watford and not signed says it all. He hasn’t played enough football in the last two seasons to make a highlight reel. 

One great season, one ok season marred by him refusing to play and then a handful of notable appearances since.

30 years of age with a questionable attitude, so much so Bannan called him out a few months back for his poor training.

All the talent in the world, but he's ended up having a bang average career considering his level of ability. Who knows, perhaps he goes to Watford and it clicks again, but I'd pretty underwhelmed with bringing him in as a Watford fan.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, parajack said:

Wont be 'free' as such though will he? Not if his alleged wage demands are what they were at Hillsborough..going to cost someone allegedly 1 Million plus a Year...What has he done to justify that in recent Years?...

That's football though. To a club with money to burn he's a luxury they can afford. For most, including us, it's not worth a gamble.

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria

Fully expect him to be on instagram or whatever they use showing him signing a few autographs for some young hornets.

Or maybe he has bought a mini Vicarage Road model to prove his love.

7 hours ago, bladeshater said:

At least Rhodes as made himself available every week FF as been on a tour of Europe whilst having our pants down for two and half years

Thought that Jordan was reported to  want to stay at Norwich after spending a season there on loan  , hardly being available that is it !! . 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
42 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Thought that Jordan was reported to  want to stay at Norwich after spending a season there on loan  , hardly being available that is it !! . 

Correctamondo..he alluded to a bad dressing room at s6...think there’s been a few bully boys at our place last few years

Guest Therealrealist
13 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

When he can be bothered I’m sure he could still be a good player. Unfortunately he hadn’t looked like he was bothered here for a long time. 

You don’t have to be bothered when yer under contract...but when said contract is up for renewal..that’s a different matter

2 hours ago, james o connor said:

Waste of space one good season for us one good season for Watford in 8 years . Do one you utter bell 

One outstanding season more like and one good season, then injuries played a major part. He was okay in patches after the first two seasons, notably when he came back from injury in Jos’s first season.

• Like 1