Kachunga

Sounds like he went a bit stale at Huddersfield, it happens.

I have always thought he was quite dangerous and he looked decent if you can get him 1v1.

I would be happy with this, we need to strengthen our attacking options and Kachunga can play wide or in a second striker role.

Pacey and direct, love it.

Bazza will rubbing his hands together.

6 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Maybe we will ditch that. It could’ve been temporary with the players available 

Could well do. I'm surprised many seem to think we will automatically going 3 at the back. Monk doesn't have a history of playing this formation, he turned to it for the last 9 games because of what we had available and although it started off OK it hardly yielded a great points return or a solid base. Time will tell.

6 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Could well do. I'm surprised many seem to think we will automatically going 3 at the back. Monk doesn't have a history of playing this formation, he turned to it for the last 9 games because of what we had available and although it started off OK it hardly yielded a great points return or a solid base. Time will tell.

I'd be surprised if we didn't as we've now 6  CB's on the books and reported interest in bringing Venancio back.

3 minutes ago, striker said:

I'd be surprised if we didn't as we've now 6  CB's on the books and reported interest in bringing Venancio back.

We might well be looking at loaning out or selling one or two. How many players have we got that suit wing-back?

1 hour ago, TINGLE75 said:

Sorry if it's been covered but going on current transfer info, I.e Att Chansiri Instagram! Is he the next signing??

well in fits into our tradition at the club of signing forwards that don’t score 

• Like 1

Just now, Rogers said:

well in fits into our tradition at the club of signing forwards that don’t score 

Some on here say he's a winger, have to wait and see.

Hughes worked with him at Huddersfield so has he identified him? Seems a bit of a coincidence.

I’d have him, especially on a free. Mate raved about him that Hudds promotion season. Could be a fresh start for him, for some reason thinking another JJ, hit and miss but at times could switch it on.

And on that note...

Any excuse 😎

Edited by robowl4life
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, striker said:

After questionable effort in recent seasons, maybe back to basics, with players who want to work hard. 

We're not in the market for established superstars, presumably the plan to make the team greater than the sum of its parts.

In reality, the likes of Dunkley, Kachunga on frees, wont be on big wages and have something to offer (could also add Windass to that list). 

Hey, I don't disagree in the slightest... we don't have the luxury of much more... we're maximising our chances of staying up with what we can manage IMO. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Hey, I don't disagree in the slightest... we don't have the luxury of much more... we're maximising our chances of staying up with what we can manage IMO. 

We are talking like it's a negative.

Wednesday do better when we are up against it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, striker said:

I'd be a little underwhelmed, simply due to his goal ratio. But, bodies are needed and on a free, could offer something. 

Hard worker, bit of pace, but always thought of him as more of a wide player.

Like him as a foil, speedy, decent squad player

• Like 1