Kachunga

53 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Windass  averaged a goal every 221 minutes in the Championship last season and a goal every 156 minutes in a Wednesday shirt...despite missing a hatful of chances as well.

He'd be a decent addition.

It’s not Windass‘s football ability in question. for me he looks a bit Mardy But Monk has had time to weigh him up so we will have to see , one thing I like about Windass is his vision, he plays some lovely through balls 

Just now, hugeowl said:

It’s not Windass‘s football ability in question. for me he looks a bit Mardy But Monk has had time to weigh him up so we will have to see , one thing I like about Windass is his vision, he plays some lovely through balls 

He does seem to have an edge to him, doesn't he? I got the sense that was directed at the opponents rather than his teammates, though. As you say, if Monk is happy to work with him again, then I can only assume he thought he had the right kind of character.

We've not had a player to ruffle opponents' feathers since Wallace left. Well, except for Forestieri, but we all know how that one ended...

:duntmatter:

• Like 1