Kachunga

4 minutes ago, dani_armo said:

not that impressed with him but suppose he would be an improvement on what we had

scores similar amount of goals as nuhiu but can actually run and looks a lot more mobile than winnall

its replacing fletch where we are going to be fizzed

For a forward Nuhiu had a poor scoring record but Kachunga's is far worse, 23 goals in 10 years.

Winnall scored more in one season at Barnsley.

Guest domSWFC

I think if we signed Kachunga, he wouldn't be a centre forward. If we are keeping the same system we ended last season with he'd be a replacement for Da Cruz. 

In behind the striker, drifting in to the channels. But is he better than Da Cruz? 1000x better than pre lockdown Da Cruz. But better that post lockdown Da Cruz? Maybe not. 

6 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

I think if we signed Kachunga, he wouldn't be a centre forward. If we are keeping the same system we ended last season with he'd be a replacement for Da Cruz. 

In behind the striker, drifting in to the channels. But is he better than Da Cruz? 1000x better than pre lockdown Da Cruz. But better that post lockdown Da Cruz? Maybe not. 

Much better than da cruz.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Chief said:

Can we please stop judging how good he is based on goals scored? Anytime I have seen him play it's wide on the right, not as a centre forward. 

And two years of his Huddersfield career were in premier League when they were getting battered week in week out.

past few years seen enough players who steal a wage and don't put effort in, happy to fill squad with players who give 100%

2 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

And two years of his Huddersfield career were in premier League when they were getting battered week in week out.

past few years seen enough players who steal a wage and don't put effort in, happy to fill squad with players who give 100%

That's a fair point, hard to turn our noses up at someone with premier league experience. 

He's not a worldeater, but a grafter, team player and as we saw when Huddersfield were promoted, has an eye for goal when played centrally. 

Can't say I'm overly excited, but have to trust the club have a role in mind for him. After all he's not an unknown to the coaching staff. 

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, The Chief said:

Clearly says he prefers to play as a striker. Doesn't mean he has mainly played as a striker or will do in future.

I’m sure it would influence his decision choosing who he signs for. 

2 hours ago, The Chief said:

Clearly says he prefers to play as a striker. Doesn't mean he has mainly played as a striker or will do in future.

Its also 4 years old and he’s played right wing ever since that video...

lol

Edited by NeonLeon