Songs (lack of)

We don't have that many songs at the moment do we?

Obviously there's the usual songs that we can sing no matter who's playing, but I feel like we've lost a lot of songs over the past few years due to players/managers leaving (Carlos had a dream, follow follow follow, here's to you atde nuhiu etc.) 

We've not been left with the biggest selection of chants, so has anyone got any ideas for new ones? Bonus points if anyone can make a decent song about Fisayo Dele-Bashiru😆

7 hours ago, mr g 1999 said:

We don't have that many songs at the moment do we?

Obviously there's the usual songs that we can sing no matter who's playing, but I feel like we've lost a lot of songs over the past few years due to players/managers leaving (Carlos had a dream, follow follow follow, here's to you atde nuhiu etc.) 

We've not been left with the biggest selection of chants, so has anyone got any ideas for new ones? Bonus points if anyone can make a decent song about Fisayo Dele-Bashiru😆

Yes this is something that’s really worried me too. As though we haven’t enough to worry about what with coronavirus, -12 points, crap chairman, crap manager, crap players and teams going to the wall. FFS and people are complaining we haven’t enough songs. Don’t worry I I’m sure you will think of some for when the crowds come back round about new year. 

On 31st July

The EFL said to Wednesday 

I’m going to take 12 points off thee

On 1st August

there was a meltdown on OT

Chansiri Out, Monk Out, Everybody Out,

After the EFL took 12 points off Wednesday.

And before anybody comments, I know and it’s sh!t 😩

Guest Therealrealist

We are crap at singin..even the away days last couple er years have been as flat as the fart ive just let out😫 just full er 40+ drunken angry people..and yes i include mi sen in that