Wednesday -V- Middlesbrough

Thank you for that final match read, Snoots, and thank you for a season full of great 'uns! A worthy and sentimental eulogy over Nuhiu, hopefully he'll play a part tonight, I just wish we had the chance to defeat Boro and send them down, as a last fizz you to Gibson.

Sadly, this calamitous season could still see us in the bottom three if EFL decide to be ********.

Godspeed tonight everyone, let's get those 3 points and show we can if we want to, not just because we have to. And let's hope we'll start again next season in the Championship with all of this behind us and clean sheets in every respect.

• Like 2

Wildsmith

Iorfa   Lees    Palmer 

Murphy    Lee     Shaw  Bannan      Harris

Wickham        Nuhiu

30 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Thank you for that final match read, Snoots, and thank you for a season full of great 'uns! A worthy and sentimental eulogy over Nuhiu, hopefully he'll play a part tonight, I just wish we had the chance to defeat Boro and send them down, as a last fizz you to Gibson.

Sadly, this calamitous season could still see us in the bottom three if EFL decide to be ********.

Godspeed tonight everyone, let's get those 3 points and show we can if we want to, not just because we have to. And let's hope we'll start again next season in the Championship with all of this behind us and clean sheets in every respect.

Thanks..Vera....

Whelan meet again

Don't know where don't know Wen..(sday)

But I Nuhiu whelan meet again some Sunley day

keep smilin' through when we're losin' to Crewe

'til the blue side sends the red clowns far away

Sewell you say Semedo as we head down below

Tell him I won't be Loung...o

Lee will be happy to know that, as he shaw me go

I was singin' this GuylainN' dumbu Song tho'

Whelan meet again

Don't know where don't know ..............WEN..SDAY!!!!

but I Nuhiu whelan meet again some sunley DAaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Thank you, so much for posting this.

Football transcends daily life, the glory isn't really glory (though it's effing great) and the pain isn't really pain (though it is effing awful), but the laughs, they are for real (and if it isn't fun why effing bother?).

That meme is blinder.

I am still waiting for His Bobness's research results.  It's been a fair few hours now.  Does anyone know if he is still on the site?  I don't mind going to look for him, if that would be useful.