Adthe Nuhiu - definitely leaving SWFC

Guest hirstysfags

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

He is an international. Or was you meant to say not good enough for us.?

Been found out pretty quickly at that level too...started off as a regular in the first couple of games but he’s quickly become an “impact sub”. Common pattern occurring isn’t there. 

I’m glad he’s gone.

3 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Been found out pretty quickly at that level too...started off as a regular in the first couple of games but he’s quickly become an “impact sub”. Common pattern occurring isn’t there. 

I’m glad he’s gone.

Tbf Kosovo have some very decent tidy players, people underestimate how far they have come.

• Like 2

Guest wilyfox
27 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I would rather it was Monk leaving. 

These players gotta go regardless of public opinion on manager. 

6 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Eh?   Onto the pitch??

The only time I’ve heard boos when a player enters play following a substitution, is if fans feel it was the wrong substitution, I.e if we’re a goal down or level, chasing the game and we bring on a full back instead of an attacking forward option.

I've heard Nuhiu being booed onto the pitch.

Nuhiu was even slagged off for scoring a last min winner a few years ago V QPR on this very site thats how much our own fans hate him ....work that one out?

• Like 1

I have a few thoughts.

This isn't a mistake for either player or club, and I think the writing was on the wall regardless.    He's not getting any younger and probably wants to be starting rather than sub.    He'll get that wish at some Championship sides.

He isn't the future of Wednesday, and won't ever be more than he is now, so why not put time and effort into a prospect instead?     

Plus even if we are under some kind of embargo - no embargo can stop you filling slots up if you are light on bodies.

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Well whether that was his motivation or not I'll have whatever those that think he puts 100 percent effort in are drinking lol

I Don’t drink alcohol, haven't for years, so I'm as sober as sober can be, 100% effort every game day from Nuhiu. 

• Haha 2