G Hirst On Loan

Just now, SolihullOwl79 said:

I think that although there was some disharmony over the transfer to that Belgian team owned by Leicester, it could be a good time to get him back on a season long loan deal with option to purchase. He doesn't get much if any game time at Leicester. Now could be ideal opportunity for us to get him in the first team line up as number 9. It could be good for all parties! 

Anybody else have any thoughts on this? 

No thanks

• Like 7

Another George Hirst Megathread.

garymegson

I saw him play a preseason game for Wednesday at the Prozac in Chesterfield, before his Dad allegedlly knocked out one of Carlos's coaching staff...

Did we ever find out who King David chinned?

10 minutes ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

I think that although there was some disharmony over the transfer to that Belgian team owned by Leicester, it could be a good time to get him back on a season long loan deal with option to purchase. He doesn't get much if any game time at Leicester. Now could be ideal opportunity for us to get him in the first team line up as number 9. It could be good for all parties! 

:duntmatter:

Guest Kagoshimaowl
15 minutes ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

I really wish I could neg you right now!

12 minutes ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

My thought is that you are very bored this morning when you should be following government advice and drinking a yard of ale, getting your hair cut and spending as much as possible in your local shops.