THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Grandad
2 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

You wanna try it mate? Com on, I'll have ya! Bring ya crew, lets do it.  Back of South Stand, Old Codgers coming for ya , lets do dis bro.

Will be the one with walking stick, trousers up to my neck, and polished shoes.

Gonna mash ya  

image.png.b86e36bd507e3dd03ac64a03b35c0207.png

49 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

barnsley fc, and it's pisspotically dimwit, unwashed, sister admiring support are nothing less than bitter, twisted, wednesday hating 'tards.

their bitter little sh*tpot club need to fackoff back where they belong.

but credit where it's due, when they get there, it's not long before the sister shagging b***ards are back up, we never match that, and we need to build in the same manner as they and the pigs do in our future.

Not bothered a out emulating their 6 years down there!

Guest AndyOwl
1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Bloody Luton beating Swansea. Shocking results for us (guess the only positive is that it shows anyone is beatable, good considering the tough games we have left)

The only thing I currently care about at SWFC is getting Monk out, if it takes going down to league one then so be it. 

52 minutes ago, steelowl said:

just skipped through last few pages of this tripe - where's the laughs gone ?

WTF is a matter with you all ?  Seems like there's a lot of lock down frustration being vented against ourselves on here 

Lighten up FFS 

I like how your idea of lightening the mood is to pile in and have a go at everyone 😂

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

I like how your idea of lightening the mood is to pile in and have a go at everyone 😂

only someone looking to have a pop at just anything would get that from what i posted 

hey fill yer boots