THE EFL HEARING THREAD

59 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

DC will obviously appeal if we lose the case, and I imagine that the EFL will do likewise if the result goes against them, but I can't see that Gibson - or anyone else for that matter, who is not one of the parties to the proceedings - would have any right of appeal if they don't like the outcome.

It was reported, a week or so ago, that if the EFL charges were not concluded "to the satisfaction of Barnsley FC" then Paul Conway would take legal action against the EFL.

Guest Ronson
37 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Most pig fans don’t hate our fans as much as you. 🤷🏻‍♂️

What a bizarre post, posted I may add in an attempt to cause upset and ridicule as opposed to any factual content it may contain. You're wasting your time with BTR anyway, skin like a Rhino.

1 minute ago, oldtawnyowl said:

It was reported, a week or so ago, that if the EFL charges were not concluded "to the satisfaction of Barnsley FC" then Paul Conway would take legal action against the EFL.

Lol..Barnsley have got ideas above there station. Maybe his satisfaction is 30 pts deduction and 5m to their club. Needs to scuttle off to league 1 asap

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

And if there concluded to the satisfaction of Barnsley and not us , guess what the EFL have coming there way 

All you need is love la la la la la

All you need is love la la la la la

All you need is love, love

Love is all you need

Take a leaf out of the Owls Talk Anglers’ book. This was the gang on our last Owls Talk fishing match.

Charlie cheated btw.

Ps - stop falling out peeps.

AE994D41-9551-4A7E-AEB5-94AF649BBFFE.jpeg

Guest AndyOwl

I like the cultured feel of the South stand compared to the Kop and North (I originally sat on the North but persistent standers peed me off). 

Wouldn't mind some worthers during a game, sure I've had them before, just a roll mind, not a bag. 

You do also get yobbos on the south stand but I try to sit away from them, it's why I dislike the WAWAW thing, just because someone supports owls doesn't make them a decent person. 

Haven't noticed that South standers are generally older, mainly a decent set of fans. 

16 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

What happened to the efl thread?

Fu*k the EFL thread.

All the geriatric, fat, bald, brain dead, short arse, ginger, LGBT, benefit grasping, leave, remainer's haven't got a fuc**n clue what's going on anyway.

Women who don't understand the offside rule. Mustn't leave them out.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, AndyOwl said:

I like the cultured feel of the South stand compared to the Kop and North (I originally sat on the North but persistent standers peed me off). 

Wouldn't mind some worthers during a game, sure I've had them before, just a roll mind, not a bag. 

You do also get yobbos on the south stand but I try to sit away from them, it's why I dislike the WAWAW thing, just because someone supports owls doesn't make them a decent person. 

Haven't noticed that South standers are generally older, mainly a decent set of fans. 

Need to get your fuc**n eyes tested.

😂

just skipped through last few pages of this tripe - where's the laughs gone ?

WTF is a matter with you all ?  Seems like there's a lot of lock down frustration being vented against ourselves on here 

Lighten up FFS