THE EFL HEARING THREAD

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

If it was us appealing the EFL would be crying from the rooftops 

I can only see one logical explanation, whoever lost is appealing the decision and an agreement was made that no announcement would be made until the appeal has finished. 

Actually that makes sense - rather than announcing the original decision BUT with an appeal pending (more confusion then)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Essix Blue said:

I can only see one logical explanation, whoever lost is appealing the decision and an agreement was made that no announcement would be made until the appeal has finished. 

Actually that makes sense - rather than announcing the original decision BUT with an appeal pending (more confusion then)

We’ve done nothing wrong Essix  !! UTO 

• Like 1

Just now, Essix Blue said:

Aye, agreed ,  no appeal announced to cut down on confusion and rage of other clubs this close to the end of the season 

My hunch is the EFL have lost

I think someone in the EFL Has made a almighty mistake ,And do not know how the hell to get out of it .We will see .Chansiri is cute with money ,Surely someone will have overseen this deal for the go ahead .,There must be someone ,Somewhere has signed the ground sale agreement .Barnsley good luck in suing the EFL ,iF everything we have done is above board .

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Essix Blue said:

TBH what is missing here is transparancy. Why can't the usual Court rules apply ? Journalists in court reporting the evidence, verdict and punishment as it happens. Then if there is an appeal it's announced immediately. What are the EFL afraid of ?

Just now, doubleo said:

TBH what is missing here is transparancy. Why can't the usual Court rules apply ? Journalists in court reporting the evidence, verdict and punishment as it happens. Then if there is an appeal it's announced immediately. What are the EFL afraid of ?

EFL like a media blackout 

Just now, doubleo said:

The EFL being transparent?!? Nooooo we can't have that

2 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

I think someone in the EFL Has made a almighty mistake ,And do not know how the hell to get out of it .We will see .Chansiri is cute with money ,Surely someone will have overseen this deal for the go ahead .,There must be someone ,Somewhere has signed the ground sale agreement .Barnsley good luck in suing the EFL ,iF everything we have done is above board .

Yes, Shaun Harvey who was replaced at EFL by Parry, who is now trying to be Billy big testicles. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

This is my feeling on this too, as I can't see any other logical explanation for the panel in taking so long to announce their decision.

It also ties in with a couple of rumours I have heard over the last couple of weeks, the problem there being that 1 rumour says we have lost, and are the ones appealing, whilst the other claims the exact opposite.

Juts make it stop FFS, one way or the other 😖 

3 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

For a nothing season, it’s certainly an interesting ending! No EFL decision, league position & next season’s division up in the air, Colin & Boro coming to town. Contracts ending, players leaving & manager’s future uncertain. 
Playing behind closed doors, not sure when new season starts.

Have I missed owt?! 

Just a shame we can't be at Hillsborough on Wednesday night - what an atmosphere.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Sorry mate, but that's the funniest thing I have read for a while.  So cute that he got us to the stage where he had to flog the stadium in the first place.

Chansiri is far from cute when it comes to money. I would say he is actually a bit of a numpty.

Cue the regular 😆 emoji reactions from his wingmen.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

How do you suppose the relegated teams will feel if we don’t get a deduction this season ?   

This next season theory is just madness 

Why who cares about the relegated teams, if you dont get enough points playing the game you go down thats always been the case. The EFL have made a mess of this, if clubs have broken the rules forget the points just relegate them BUT dont reward the others who  are poor.

This whole stupid system around FFP is finished after this season, I believe it will be scrapped its not fit for purpose and another system has to be set up. As it stands its the fans who are getting punished and its time to put prioritise all supporters whether we are in stadiums or paying for tv or on social media. The EFL will lose clubs and its leagues unless there is a massive changes. And by the way I still believe we are innocent of the charges presented, we used a loophole like other clubs and its because of their stupid ridiculous system that we are in this mess. And no I dont agree with DC selling the stadium.

Edited by Big Jack