THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, Essix Blue said:

If we lost yes, or even a draw wouldn’t be enough if Dingles or Wigan won

Yes - I meant if we lost

Guest Grandad
Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Sodding Barnsley winning. fizz me. They will be even more desperate to have us deducted points now. 

Watched it

Barnsley peppered Forests goal throughout the 2nd half. They deserved to win

Just now, Grandad said:

Watched it

Barnsley peppered Forests goal throughout the 2nd half. They deserved to win

Makes the last few performances we have put in even more annoying. If we really don’t know the outcome of the EFL case and we performed like we did yesterday and against Huddersfield it is mind boggling. 

• Like 1

Assuming we get a points deduction and we have a chance to survive if we win the last match, let's face it we really could not have picked much better fixtures for our rivals on the the final day. Charlton at Leeds, Barnsley at Brentford, Wigan v Fulham, Hull at Cardiff and Luton v Blackburn. All this whilst we play Middlesbrough. If we can't get points and our rivals do, we really can't complain.

• Like 2

Just now, Beauchief Owl said:

Assuming we get a points deduction and we have a chance to survive if we win the last match, let's face it we really could not have picked much better fixtures for our rivals on the the final day. Charlton at Leeds, Barnsley at Brentford, Wigan v Fulham, Hull at Cardiff and Luton v Blackburn. All this whilst we play Middlesbrough. If we can't get points and our rivals do, we really can't complain.

You have forgotten to apply the Colin factor to our equation.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

-12 and I really don’t see us staying up

Mathematically impossible 

My bad, forgot about Wigan 

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, Grandad said:

If we get -9 - and either Barnsley, Wigan or Hull won on Wednesday night - we'd be down surely?

If we get -9 and we win on Wednesday then we stay up. What I am saying is Barnsley will finish below Wigan unless they beat Brentford and Wigan don't win so if this doesn't happen they will be relegated regardless of our punishment. 

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

If we get -9 and we win on Wednesday then we stay up. What I am saying is Barnsley will finish below Wigan unless they beat Brentford and Wigan don't win so if this doesn't happen they will be relegated regardless of our punishment. 

So as I said.

-9 - and Warnock can relegate us if any of them teams pull off a win

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

So as I said.

-9 - and Warnock can relegate us if any of them teams pull off a win

Absolutely, never argued with that. Just give us -6 now and let the others fight it out between them!