THE EFL HEARING THREAD

12 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Barnsley will , and have already told

them there intentions if it’s not dealt with this season 

The only team that could argue about us getting a deduction next season is whoever finishes 3rd bottom

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Baggys battle bus said:

The EFL board

Chairman Rick Parry. Former premier league and Liverpool chief executive 

Directors

Debbie Jevans. Former tennis player

Stephen Bazalgette.Former head of the jockey club

Mark Ashton. Bristol city

Stephen Pearce Derby county

Nigel Howe. Reading

Jez Moxey . Burton Albion 

Steven Curwood. Fleetwood town

John Nixon . Carlisle 

These are the clueless clowns running one of the top football establishments in the world. 
Why can’t they make a decision for all the clubs involved around the relegation zone including us and Wigan to at least let everyone know where they stand, good or bad for next season. Utter joke of how to run a business 

I blame Debbie Jevans... She keeps hitting it back! 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Hamakua Pueo said:

I beg to differ. THIS “trial” is both a farce and a crime-an attack on both common sense and the common football fan.

Kangaroo court really isnt it?

Behind closed doors. No visibility of evidence. What year do they think it is? 1889?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

The only team that could argue about us getting a deduction next season is whoever finishes 3rd bottom

And the way these EFL courts take to make decisions there would be no chance of sorting out another legal wrangle before next season kicks off.

It's all contrived to make the last day of the season more interesting. Depending on results and allowing for possible point deductions any one of the current bottom 7 clubs plus us and Wigan could go down, and any of the current bottom three could stay up. So 9 clubs in the mix, there's never been a final day like it before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Essix Blue said:

Me neither. 

But - wtf do we know? 

lol

I know Feck all. Just guessing on path of least resistance.

Only winners in all this are the likes of Nick de Marcos, and they will all prefer this case to be deffered indefinitely.

4 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Kangaroo court really isnt it?

Behind closed doors. No visibility of evidence. What year do they think it is? 1889?

Well let me tell you this EFL and Independent Tribunal..........

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Not one of the clueless clowns you've mentioned has a hand in the outcome of our hearing or any punishment dished out if the case is proven against us. The outcome & punishment is the responsibility of the Independent Disciplinary Panel.

I know that. It’s the fact that it has got down to the last game of the season before any outcome has been decided where in our case they have known about this all year. It’s not a way for any of the teams near the bottom to plan for next season

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Barnsley will , and have already told

them there intentions if it’s not dealt with this season 

If Barnsley lose their last game they go down regardless of the situation with us and Wigan, it would be a completely pointless exercise.

4 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

If Barnsley lose their last game they go down regardless of the situation with us and Wigan, it would be a completely pointless exercise.

It’d be interesting if Wigan finished 3rd bottom and our deduction was next season. They don’t even have an owner atm, would the administrator take legal action?