THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Just now, Dronfield_SWFC said:

You would have thought so same panel

It's not likely to be the same panel. Derby are claiming they have evidence to prove their sale was agreed the same as we are.

Therefore it will first go to arbitration with one independent chair and one person agreed by EFL and one by Derby.  

2 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

It's not likely to be the same panel. Derby are claiming they have evidence to prove their sale was agreed the same as we are.

Therefore it will first go to arbitration with one independent chair and one person agreed by EFL and one by Derby.  

if that's the same for us, has dc thought of bunging the independent bloke a season ticket, or even a box,

nah! a box is way too much.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rogers said:

EFL are waiting until we are mathematically safe, due to the poor form of other teams.

Then they’ll drop the hammer - all aboard the League 1 express.

If they wanted to relegate us, surely they could just dock us 21 points now and be done with it? And I'm not sure the EFL decides the punishment anyway, do they?

Just now, Sova said:

If they wanted to relegate us, surely they could just dock us 21 points now and be done with it? And I'm not sure the EFL decides the punishment anyway, do they?

I think the EFL recommend a punishment and the panel have to decide if they agree with that punishment 

Guest mkowl
13 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

What's the biggest thread we've ever had? Is this it? 

You clearly have not been in the Dressing Room section and the 2801 page thread to date on Covid 

1 minute ago, Sova said:

because that would remove the pain of thinking we’re safe and then get relegated..how long have you been supporting Wednesday? 😄

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

if that's the same for us, has dc thought of bunging the independent bloke

I read that as "bumming". Then realised my error. Then realised that it actually might be a good idea!

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I think the EFL recommend a punishment and the panel have to decide if they agree with that punishment 

Independent panel decides the punishment.......................then EFL appeal it usually.

• Haha 1