THE EFL HEARING THREAD

I bet if it was season ticket deadline day or a new shirt was out we would know the outcome by now.

You bloody early bird season ticket lot giving him your money 6 months early - I hope you are all proud of yourself now. lol

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, markowl said:

Same with Ladbrokes

And Skybet.

I suspect it is because of the Wigan situation. 

17 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Yes, and it's by their rules that we are being investigated/charged/punished.

It's got nothing to do with the law, it's got to do with the rules of the game.  Might as well tell the EFL that we're applying 10 points a win for us this season and therefore going up.  I don't think SYP will care, but the EFL and EPL might have something to say about it.

I know it's got nothing to do with the law that was the point of my original post in reply to 'We had fiddled the books' - we haven't otherwise HMRC and other bodies with legal bodies would be charging us.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

Any truth in the Admin thing? 

Consider a Leeds fan started one of the main rumours, then I sincerely doubt it.

But then again, this year has kept surprising me.  I am half expecting Alien contact to be made over Hillsborough later today.

1 minute ago, Sheff74 said:

Consider a Leeds fan started one of the main rumours, then I sincerely doubt it.

But then again, this year has kept surprising me.  I am half expecting Alien contact to be made over Hillsborough later today.

It's the aliens from Space Jam, coming to abduct one of our players so they can suck all their talent and beat the Looney Tunes at a game of a footie. 

This time the aliens will be the underdogs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest The Horse

Nobody knows anything except for the people involved and they'll say absolutely nothing until it's official.
As if they'll let on to anyone. So few people - so easy to trace back to source if leaked.
I agree with a few others that the most probable situation is that they are waiting for certain points and positons to be determined so we can be deducted points yet avoid relegation.
I'd expect something to come out after the midweek games or if we keep losing, after next weekend's results.

Edited by The Horse

12 minutes ago, Sheff74 said:

So you think Fox Mulder sorry Dan Petrescu is going to be the new manager too. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Maybe the EFL are letting us relegate ourselves with our performances so they don't have to relegate us and look like the villan in this. 

isn't that what the PL did with West Ham, but they beat Man Utd to see the pigs down, cost the PL a a lot of money.