Spot the mistake..

1 minute ago, dr. benway said:

You have been served by the match day catering staff before, right?

I have, and it’s like parting with a hedgehog from my rear. But I can’t believe this. Has to be some kind of story behind it. 

Just now, vulva said:

I have, and it’s like parting with a hedgehog from my rear. But I can’t believe this. Has to be some kind of story behind it. 

Banking on your average fan being too used to ordering pints/too drunk/too daft/too manly?

Admittedly this seems a bit far even for the current setup.  

Yesterday I ordered a pint (if I'd bothered to look at the price list I'd have ordered four halfs)...

Anyway, the pipes stopped working, so in the end I was given two thirds of a cider and half an Amstel :duntmatter:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

This was flagged up months ago. 

Just now, Ever the pessimist said:

I have previously ordered 6 halves instead of 3 pints. They know it’s a mistake so charged me the 6 halves price but gave me 3 pints.

do you see the issue with it being flagged up months ago, the people serving know it’s an issue and are charging the cheaper price, and yet it still goes on?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yesterday I ordered a pint (if I'd bothered to look at the price list I'd have ordered four halfs)...

Anyway, the pipes stopped working, so in the end I was given two thirds of a cider and half an Amstel :duntmatter:

..in the same glass, and for 20 quid.

2 hours ago, Rogers said:

The only logic I can see in this, is that knowing Wednesday, they ordered too many 1/2 pint glasses and need to get rid. 

Haha! That was the first thing that came into my mind too. 

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Should have just asked for a snakebite in the first place. 

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Yes. Of course. It’s pathetic. 
Just surprised it gets a thread months later than the initial one.

We've been struggling in the thread department lately.. I've got a few ideas baking and will release them over the course of next week..

Btw nobody can stop me.

• Haha 2