Takeover Talks

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

Give me the money the club would be in a better position that's for sure

Lots of us probably feel the same but we’ve  not got the money so say nothing 

5 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

I honestly think he brought Bruce in to be an old school manager who did everything on the football side, right from the backroom staff, academy, scouting, sports science.

Now I don't think Chansiri has any sort of plan.

Hoping for more of one after the probably points deduction and all the issues with FFP and EFL have been sorted

Maybe DC's plan was to use Monk as manager until the end of the season then bring in a top manager similar to Bruce once the EFL issue was settled and all the expensive players  (ok most) were out of contract.

I've no idea of who would fit the bill.

5 minutes ago, prowl said:

Maybe DC's plan was to use Monk as manager until the end of the season then bring in a top manager similar to Bruce once the EFL issue was settled and all the expensive players  (ok most) were out of contract.

I've got it.

Monk only on a short term contract as the new owners want to bring Rafa back from China for next season

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

I've got it.

Monk only on a short term contract as the new owners want to bring Rafa back from China for next season

It works for me. I'd take Rafa in a heartbeat but I doubt he'd take us.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, prowl said:

That would require some sort of forward thinking on Chansiri’s part. 

Not very likely is it. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, prowl said:

I would like our next manager to be a top name foreign coach. Not half ok. Proper good like Leeds, Wolves and Forest have done.

41 minutes ago, prowl said:

If the EFL case goes against the club & DC a top manager won't be touching us if we end up in League 1.

1 hour ago, prowl said:

Only one problem with the theory....DC having a plan!!

• Haha 2