Takeover Talks

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Correction, she said the name in talks was wrong but that we are in talks with someone.  Unless I’ve missed something since then 

Were you guys on not on OT a few years back during the manderic takeover? DBOwl knows literally nothing. 

It's all poop

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matt_1 said:

OP literally said this was a no-go, that she was 99% sure the info was flase, and we're still going.

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Correction, she said the name in talks was wrong but that we are in talks with someone.  Unless I’ve missed something since then 

f93.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mkowl said:

Or drawing on years of experience of talking to successful business people you gain an insight on what works and what doesn't 

Many football clubs? Besides SWFC aren’t a client of yours. If you relaunch WTID you could always have a crack at it 

7 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Many football clubs? Besides SWFC aren’t a client of yours. If you relaunch WTID you could always have a crack at it 

Give me the money the club would be in a better position that's for sure

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

Give me the money the club would be in a better position that's for sure

Aye, it probably wouldn't be that difficult to come up with a three year cash flow forecast coming up with losses under or around £39 million then use it to generate a spending plan. ;-)

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

Aye, it probably wouldn't be that difficult to come up with a three year cash flow forecast coming up with losses under or around £39 million then use it to generate a spending plan. ;-)

I would spend some money on printer paper, print out the FFP regulations and highlight the relevant section 

Guest Ferkorf

Chansiris owlstalk log in wasn't working so he couldnt remember who was interested. Anyway he rang Frankie Valli, Val Kilmer, Val Venis Dele Adebola, Tescos Deli counter, Dele Ali, Mohammad Ali, Ally McBeal and finally Ally McCoist but there was absolutely no interest from any of them 

1 minute ago, Ferkorf said:

Chansiris owlstalk log in wasn't working so he couldnt remember who was interested. Anyway he rang Frankie Valli, Val Kilmer, Val Venis Dele Adebola, Tescos Deli counter, Dele Ali, Mohammad Ali, Ally McBeal and finally Ally McCoist but there was absolutely no interest from any of them 

Tesco's Deli Counter offered him a tub of coleslaw - he was nearly tempted.

10 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Tesco's Deli Counter offered him a tub of coleslaw - he was nearly tempted.

They chucked some prawns and a soupcon of chilli in, a voice started singing, "My eyes adored you" and a fight broke out as Dejphon started fighting off an american singer who was muscling in on his spicy prawn slaw.