Birmingham - V- Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, David Somni Jennings said:

Anyone know how many points we've thrown away in injury time this season? Feels like at least 20 now

Not sure about injury time alone but Sky showed a stat during the Brentford Blackburn game earlier about teams losing the most points from winning positions. Think we were joint 3rd worst at the time and this 2 points thrown away will move us up to 2nd worst. 

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I'm actually laughing.... I don't know why...but I'm laughing.... It is so precictable to be a joke.

Me too. It's the only way to deal with it. I had £25 on at 7s for Wednesday and BTTS, was just depositing £20 to back the draw and about to press draw, then saw the draw odds change to 1-33 from 16-1. Still, at least we didn't lose. Overall a much better performance, just a shame we had to fizz it up at the end. WAWAW

1 minute ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Better performance but Jesus, we could have been secure in the playoffs if we could cut out these stupid late goals.

Yes, it's very disappointing but on the credit side we came from behind twice and it's an away point. That stupid "can't stop conceding in injury time" thing is something that lots of teams have suffered from in the past and they get sports psychologists in to help. It usually shows improvement. Too much to ask, I suppose.