Birmingham - V- Wednesday OMDT

3 minutes ago, wexowl said:

Morning your lordship  . Your humour will improve as kick off gets nearer ..........no guarantees  however about after final whistle.

:tango:

I'm hoping the reverse. My humour will dip as the moaning, mumping, griping and sniping reaches fever pitch as kick off approaches. 

To be replaced at 4:50 by delight for me as we win and the bayers slope off for a miserywank until next week.

• Haha 5

A brilliant summation MiLord.

Trouble is, it's all too true.

Personally it's a coin-flip who I'm more frustrated with, the frustraters or the frustratees.

Cheeky 0-1 to the Massive.

UTO

Edited by Rev Owl
  • Like 1

Excellent as ever, and very philosophical. But it aint the weather making Wednesday fans mardy, it's a shambolic defence, overrun midfield and futile attack.

All we are saying, is give us a goal.....please Connor (Connor Wickham and Garry Hooper scan pretty similar....let's hope we just can't get enough). UTO

• Like 1

Short & sweet today mi lord, like Babs Windsor.

Great aerial shot of St Andrews, cleverly not showing what a dump it really is.

Monkfish gonna be breathing fire for this one. Looking to vreak his rewenge no doubt.

Can’t predict score / result but I know one thing. If we’re 10 nil up, with 30 seconds to go, Jutkiewicz will still score one against us! 
UTO

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JimmyMaC said:

With iorfa & Borner wel be waving white flags by half time,there the new chuckle bothers,stick their wages in a wall behind em and tell em every 10k wedge that gets knocked off you dont get,maybe theyl put some fight in.

Iorfa really does look like a 250K player last 6 games,Borner looks totally knackered before we kick off,Bates and Lees?Take them outa the firing line?Maybe rest the underfire cammy and give wildsmith a go,summat needs to change at the back,its a comedy everygame,just not one we can laugh at!

I hope we see Lees-Iorfa.

Iorfa-Borner become a rabbit in headlights.

Guest Bulgaria
6 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

You know its bad when you hope one of the opposition strikers doesn't play. 

You know it's bad when you hope none of our strikers DO play!!

5 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Our defence & central midfield is so poor I can’t even pick a starting 11, so gotta feel for monk 

Why? What's he doing with them Monday to Friday? How's he setting up the team? Is he motivating them? Why has he banished our best midfielder.

I dont feel sorry for him!