Chansiri out !

On 30/01/2020 at 13:25, tarn owl said:

Before he came our highest finish in the league this century was under Laws when we finished 9th, i remember they flashed the final table on the old screen after the final game and we all cheered like how amazing it is. Now we are 11th and people want chairman, manager and players gone.

Probably because under Laws and before DC came in we didn't have a pot to píss in ..

Now that DC is here and with vast amounts of dosh splashed up the wall and down the karzy we're in a worse off league position then before he came and then under Laws and potentially Gray (finished 13th)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Probably because under Laws and before DC came in we didn't have a pot to píss in ..

Now that DC is here and with vast amounts of dosh splashed up the wall and down the karzy we're in a worse off league position then before he came and then under Laws and potentially Gray (finished 13th)

In a nut shell.

The problem with Wednesday is the fans too...alot are happy to watch shitevery week and think 'oh well'.

We have got some right apologist as fans.

• Thanks 1

Guest Bulgaria
On 31/01/2020 at 17:29, Tyto Alba said:

No attempt at establishing relationships with local businesses or sponsors, no attempt to really grow anything regarding the day to day running of the club which is a joke commercially.

Not only that if he had any concern about the club or fans he wouldn't have priced a generation of pay on the gate fans out of seeing their team and getting involved with the club. 

Spot on.

16 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

In a nut shell.

The problem with Wednesday is the fans too...alot are happy to watch shitevery week and think 'oh well'.

It’s painful isn’t it . How anybody can be happy paying champions league prices to watch this dower rubbish is beyond me. Chansiris dreadful running of the club and the mess we are heading for doesn’t seem to register . 

it’s similar to the delusion that Westwood is still amazing , Kieran lee might get back to his best, dem blades would love to have a player like bannan in their squad and Gary hooper should haven’t been released . It really is pure delusion 

On 01/02/2020 at 14:33, We are all Wednesday said:

No but they do put certain pressures on - or are you saying that the fans are irrelevant?! Did you want us to sign the players in this window?

The fans actually are irrelevant to the issue of creating a competitive team.

Even if we had no fans, the only way DC's going to get this team into the Prem (his stated aim) is by having a squad of players that are up to the task.

On 01/02/2020 at 13:33, We are all Wednesday said:

No but they do put certain pressures on - or are you saying that the fans are irrelevant?! Did you want us to sign the players in this window?

Yes fans do want better players and big name big money signings wherever possible but Wednesday are not unique in this.

If a club is being run by taking much notice of internet fans forums and radio phone ins then its not very well run.

Edited by matthefish2002

16 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

In a nut shell.

Is it a problem?

I mean, I've decided not to renew my ST for next season, to an extent because the football has been so poor but in fact chiefly because this is my first season having an ST on my own now both the kids have moved on. It was something of an experiment, but on reflection the football would have had to be monumentally good to tempt me back.

Before I had an ST I was a POTG person, who might have gone between zero and say 12 times per season, depending as much on personal circumstances as the quality of the product.

So I guess in your terms I am not happy to watch this stuff week in/week out. But I don't think my not renewing an ST is particularly helpful, and if mirrored by a significant number of others it's surely not going to improve things.

I guess my point is: what do you want people to do differently? What effect would it have, and why? Overall, I think it's a bit unfair to blame those who do turn up year on year, game on game, for the club underperforming...

6 hours ago, thewookieisdown said:

Is it a problem?

I mean, I've decided not to renew my ST for next season, to an extent because the football has been so poor but in fact chiefly because this is my first season having an ST on my own now both the kids have moved on. It was something of an experiment, but on reflection the football would have had to be monumentally good to tempt me back.

Before I had an ST I was a POTG person, who might have gone between zero and say 12 times per season, depending as much on personal circumstances as the quality of the product.

So I guess in your terms I am not happy to watch this stuff week in/week out. But I don't think my not renewing an ST is particularly helpful, and if mirrored by a significant number of others it's surely not going to improve things.

I guess my point is: what do you want people to do differently? What effect would it have, and why? Overall, I think it's a bit unfair to blame those who do turn up year on year, game on game, for the club underperforming...

The strange thing is Ive been one of them, just out of habbit I guess, Ive said I wont be renewing because I really dont enjoy the way Chansiri is ripping me, you and the others off, everything he suggest I practically dont agree with, ive gone from thinking he was a great guy to actually not liking him, it takes something to stop going when like me you've gone for years.

I dont blame fans for wanting to go but what I meant was we dont have fans that are vocal anymore, people seem even scared of criticising him we have alot of fans that have will just accept anything thats thrown at them, i'd hazard a guess that if Chansiri put my ST up from 640 to 800 quid you would still get fans saying ' yeah but yeah but.

I feel his time is up and he should look to sell to someone that knows how to run a club and look after their bloodline and staff more gracefully.

Call me old-fashioned.

9 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

The strange thing is Ive been one of them, just out of habbit I guess, Ive said I wont be renewing because I really dont enjoy the way Chansiri is ripping me, you and the others off, everything he suggest I practically dont agree with, ive gone from thinking he was a great guy to actually not liking him, it takes something to stop going when like me you've gone for years.

I dont blame fans for wanting to go but what I meant was we dont have fans that are vocal anymore, people seem even scared of criticising him we have alot of fans that have will just accept anything thats thrown at them, i'd hazard a guess that if Chansiri put my ST up from 640 to 800 quid you would still get fans saying ' yeah but yeah but.

I feel his time is up and he should look to sell to someone that knows how to run a club and look after their bloodline and staff more gracefully.

Call me old-fashioned.

Your old fashioned

This is what happens when you remove the shareholders. Nobody can dislodge the chairman. He in essence becomes the dictator.

This was ALWAYS a vanity project for Chansiri to big himself up in front of his family and friends.

How people can still defend him beggars belief.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE !  Our club is being run into the ground and dismantled bit by bit.

150 plus years going down the toilet before your eyes. How much longer will the apologists give him.

Loyalty is an admirable quality but misplaced / misguided loyalty can be fatal.

Chansiri is now in the " Bunker " phase, not communicating. In total denial. A rabbit frozen in the headlights.

And we all know how it will end.