Chansiri out !

29 minutes ago, Animis said:

How old is his son now? I thought it was DC's plan to hand it over to him at some point. If so, it could be another 10 years or so.

At this rate there won't be owt left to hand over to his son. 

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

Successful clubs have successfull people running them.

There is nobody at our club he can hide behind.

They don't exist. We will continue to regress until he sees the light.

There’s nobody at the club he’s trying to hide behind 

6 hours ago, james o connor said:

What would you do with these players . Some are average at best some are bottlers like reach . Some look good on a YouTube reel but are actually pointless like bannan . What could be done with these clowns ?

It's about building a balance of both skill and attitude,like having enough aggressive grafters around a couple of fairies for instance so it drives them on, pushes them.

Its like our striking options at the moment,all three are as bad and useless as each other, so there's no one pushing each other. 

7 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

You are the one trying to help him hide.

I repeat. Nobody else is running the club regardless of how you many times you try to allude they are.

100% accountable.

What on Earth are you on about , I’ve not said anyone is running the club , he’s the man at the top 100% responsible 

I said there’s people who help behind the scenes with the day to day running, to think it’s all him doing the mundane stuff is absolute madness 

Even if there was a Dof and Chief Exec he would still be the man at the top and STILL be 100% responsible, and if owt went wrong you would still be throwing him under the bus 

Once this EFL claim is settled I think you will see a direction of intent from the owner ,  sit tight 

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

The points deduction for a charge the EFL can’t prove ?     Yeh, that’s a stone cold hard FACT we’ll be in league one innit 

imo we will be found guilty and docked points

hope I'm wrong but either way I want it sorted before the summer so we can at least try to rebuild a new squad despite being under chansiri's dictatorship 

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:
4 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

imo we will be found guilty and docked points

hope I'm wrong but either way I want it sorted before the summer so we can at least try to rebuild a new squad despite being under chansiri's dictatorship 

The points deduction for a charge the EFL can’t prove ?     Yeh, that’s a stone cold hard FACT we’ll be in league one innit 

I dont think anyone can predict what will happen with the EFL and if we will get a points deduction.
Whatever happens I hope its solved soon.

1 hour ago, sMacLean said:

Chansiri clearly accepts it's a complete mess (whether admitting his own failures or not) as Monk would have been sacked by now if Chansiri really thought he had a squad capable.

You actually believe he'd sack Monk after 6 months, bearing in mind how long he took to relieve Carlos and Jos of their duties, crikey. 

Less of all this " Pie in the Sky " nonsense. What we want is Pie in the Stands, before and at half-time.

The expression " Couldn't run a whelk stall " springs to mind with Chansiri in charge.

Let's face it..............he's skint !!!!..........and his family have refused to hand him any more cash. Hence the 10 year season tickets failed plan.

Wolves gambled and won..............we gambled and lost............simple as that.

Nothing will change......and will only get worse unless Chansiri finds a willing buyer. But he won't sell as that would mean losing face and he is one proud stubborn man.

This was  ALWAYS a Vanity Project for him.

9 hours ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Less of all this " Pie in the Sky " nonsense. What we want is Pie in the Stands, before and at half-time.

The expression " Couldn't run a whelk stall " springs to mind with Chansiri in charge.

Let's face it..............he's skint !!!!..........and his family have refused to hand him any more cash. Hence the 10 year season tickets failed plan.

Wolves gambled and won..............we gambled and lost............simple as that.

Nothing will change......and will only get worse unless Chansiri finds a willing buyer. But he won't sell as that would mean losing face and he is one proud stubborn man.

This was  ALWAYS a Vanity Project for him.

I don't think most people realise how bad the situation is, and where we are heading.

1 hour ago, quinnssweetshop said:

This !!!!

The signs are all there.

Silence.

Little or no activity.

Fans forums sacked off.

Things going backwards on the field.

Monks coaching staff not allowed in.

Ground and facilities neglected.

I genuinely think he's spat his dummy at the EFL calling him out, and given up.