Chansiri out !

Book lies with him, Carlos was okay for 1 season since then its been a steady decline his appointments since have been awful ...not convinced with Monk after tonight, yes we need new players but not convinced with his methods one bit.

It's a fuckingmess.

3 minutes ago, erowl said:

Yeah but he's offered you a 10 year ticket ... Which will probably extend to a 20 year ticket before this club turns around.

I dread to think what this club will look like in 10 years under his "leadership" tbh

You have to look at what he's spent since coming, ( wether its his money or a 3rd party who knows ?) the position we was in then and now.

The price he is charging to watch this sorry bunch... btw was it really 39 quid in the north stand v Blackburn? 

The managers he is appointing and the dreadful football we have to watch.

Not to mention his weird ideas regarding 15- 20 yr season ticket deals costing over 6k, he is out of his depth totally and its time he seriously looked at himself in the mirror and said I can't run a football club.

• Thanks 1

He’s created this environment with football player hoarding. Man is not a leader of any kind. Took 8 weeks to make the most important decision at a football club in regards to a manager situation. What owner neglects such key decisions. 

3 minutes ago, 0114 said:

He’s created this environment with football player hoarding. Man is not a leader of any kind. Took 8 weeks to make the most important decision at a football club in regards to a manager situation. What owner neglects such key decisions. 

the failure to replace Bruce quickly was the final straw for my respect for Chansiri. Until he’s gone we won’t be going anywhere soon. 

5 defeats in 6 league games and it’s still a minimum of £33 to watch us play Millwall on Saturday.

The squad is stale. Most of them are either too old, injured or simply not good enough. Contracts just run down on players until they leave for nothing.

And then add to that the state of the finances, the FFP issues and the EFL misconduct charge.

Where will the club end up with Chansiri?

4 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

the failure to replace Bruce quickly was the final straw for my respect for Chansiri. Until he’s gone we won’t be going anywhere soon. 

Exactly. Been in charge 5 years now. People act like he’s still learning. Embargos, point deductions, lawsuits, dodgy sponsoring, Club 1867, 10 year tickets. Completely worries me to death this bloke is playing with the clubs long term future. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, dr. benway said:

Don’t have a problem with him per se but he desperately needs some other executives around him.

Because he'd never accept help then that's the problem I have with him. Totally inept at running a football club. End of.

After such a promising first season of ownership we should have built on those foundations. To say we have got progressively worse each season since is an understatement. Both on and off the pitch we are not in a good place. Where does the responsibility lie? 

DC